Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK-51 lvl 164 parts/motor worse then lvl 61 mods?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
HK-51 lvl 164 parts/motor worse then lvl 61 mods?

RhinoUF
02.11.2013 , 06:30 PM | #1
Hi Community,

Quick question regarding HK-51 and making him as OP as possible. Currently I purchased the 164 lvl parts and have lvl 61 mod/enchance/armoring in his other parts (augmented of course). Was thinking of buying all the rest of the 164 parts but I am now thinking DESPITE the high lvl # they are crap.

I added up the stat totals ignoring aim and endurance (they are about equal), and got 120 stat points from the HK motor/core.

The same item with 3 BH mods (lvl 61) give you 142 stat points. That means if I replace my BH moded stuff with the HK lvl 164 I lose about 20 stat points.

Am I missing something? Or are my stabilizers best spent and HK best setup with 61 mods instead of the motor/core that costs less stabs but has 20 less points of stats.

Seems like bioware should have made this so the parts were hard to get and supreme in value.

RhinoUF
02.13.2013 , 05:27 PM | #2
Can anyone confirm this is the case? That the "lvl 164" purple gear for HK is actually closer to columi level than anything "awesome". Stabilizers for Columi = ********