Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TOR Visual Equipment Site: tor-fashion down, time to make something new!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
TOR Visual Equipment Site: tor-fashion down, time to make something new!

LadyAdmiral
02.03.2013 , 02:54 PM | #71
Quote:
One thing that could improve things a lot was if they added an ability to replace the visual theme of an orange item "wrapper"/"template" with the visual theme from another item - The Secret World lets you do this with their weapons (they probably would for outfits too except they very cooly make your look a totally cosmetic option so you can change your gear set ups totally separate from appearance, like City of Villains/City of Heroes) and it's a very good idea
Yes please. GW2 has a similar options - take the stats of one item and combine them with the looks of another.
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"

LadyAdmiral
02.04.2013 , 02:13 PM | #72
Troopers will be getting some major love over the next couple days - I went through my entire inventory of orange chestpeices and started 'shotting them.

I'm in love with the filters that are up I can easily see all the stuff I as a trooper can wear by choosing:

SEARCH

http://swtorista.com/?&outfit_factio...t_armour=Heavy

LadyAdmiral
02.04.2013 , 04:27 PM | #73

I finally (FINALLY! FRIG!) did a little Search Engine Optimization on the site for titles and descriptions. Googling items on the site should wield better results now =) Some of the images also got better alt tags too.

LadyAdmiral
02.05.2013 , 03:40 PM | #74
Troopers got some looooveee today. Added most of my personal stash of chest pieces.

I also added a simple "Fullscreen" button - for those of us with big ol monitors.

There are now also Tooltips on the filters for if you don't know what the symbols mean.

Yesterday evening the submission page was down but it's back up now!

- Cy

LadyAdmiral
02.06.2013 , 01:13 AM | #75
Trooper helmet love today.

Next in line is a bunch of WH sets, and hopefully the rest of the tionese/columi sets.

zerorsw
02.06.2013 , 03:07 AM | #76
Seeee, now aren't you glad you didn't close down your project?! I still can't believe you almost did that.
Ze'ro Gravity

LadyAdmiral
02.08.2013 , 10:04 AM | #77
I just had a bunch of guildmates pose fancy for me, so I now have pics of all the dancer costumes that exist.

That moment when you ask... "Can anyone in-guild do me a favour? I need you to buy and put on a metal bikini and let me take a picture of you. No, can you make sure to take everything else off? Turn around? Thanks."

You know you have a good guild when someone replies with no questions asked

LadyAdmiral
02.08.2013 , 02:28 PM | #78

I'm working on the "edit an existing item" page.

Danggg is it giving me lots of exceptions to ever rule lol. Apostrophes are proving my downfall, but it's getting there.

LadyAdmiral
02.10.2013 , 06:00 PM | #79
Added a bunch more outfits today, and screenshots courtesy of Eliian.

---

I've also adjusted the order on the Outfits page, putting the good stuff (screenshots!) first and a little less text.

Telanis
02.13.2013 , 12:33 PM | #80
This is excellent. You are killing my motivation to make my own SWTOR site :P