Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Endless Abyss

Kane_Ren
02.01.2013 , 04:35 AM | #1
Has anyone else found this problem? Just to be safe i'm gonna hide behind a spoiler

Spoiler

That said. I'm loving the storyline so far, hit level 33 on my scoundrel last night. Nothing brings me more joy than hitting surrender, running round in a circle (Team America style) then using back blast. Pulling the scattergun, the tense pause and the satisafaction of the back of the skull caving in. Yes indeed, most satisfying. Especially the third strong that wanders into the two strong fight you are just managing.

Off to Balmorra
55 Scoundrel DPS - 55 Commando DPS - 55 Sentinel DPS - 55 Shadow Tank
55 Sniper DPS - 55 Operative - 55 Assassin -55 Inquisitor (no AC) - 55 Sorcerer
55 Juggernaut Tank - 55 Powertech Tank - 55 Sage Healer - 55 Guardian Tank -
55 Vanguard Tank - 55 Marauder - 55 Gunslinger DPS - 55 Merc DPS

Darshanna
02.01.2013 , 10:16 PM | #2
I came across the same thing a while ago but ...
Spoiler
... still seems odd though.

AveryM
02.10.2013 , 04:23 PM | #3
Hello all, I'm kind of new to the game but I'm starting the Endless Abyss and I can not get the Hangar doors to open. If first tryed this quest at lvl 33, now at lvl34 I have the same problem. Am I the only one with this problem?.

Sinapus
02.11.2013 , 02:28 AM | #4
Answer, IIRC:

Spoiler
"You have no right to pass judgement on me!" "By your own actions, you appear to believe that might makes right." "I don't like where this is going." "Oh, good. I was hoping you wouldn't."
-Schlock Mercenary

ChakraFive
02.12.2013 , 10:32 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by AveryM View Post
Hello all, I'm kind of new to the game but I'm starting the Endless Abyss and I can not get the Hangar doors to open. If first tryed this quest at lvl 33, now at lvl34 I have the same problem. Am I the only one with this problem?.
Try this thread....spacebar got me past it.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...59#post5848859
“Into the garbage chute, flyboy!”