Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ticket #8091425 2 days now no CS response. Will cancel my sub today..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Ticket #8091425 2 days now no CS response. Will cancel my sub today..

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheMove
02.12.2013 , 11:04 AM | #1
I filed a ticket now 48hrs ago to retrieve my characters that were deleted. I asked others who filled a ticket recently on my server how long they had to wait and they all told me thier tickets only took a day or less. One guy who told me hes free to play had his ticket only take 2hrs before he got a CS .

Ive been on my pc wanting to play now for 2 days waiting and hoping for a response. Swtor is what I have been doing with my free time for entertainment latley. Figured I would post here.

If this doesnt get fixed today I will cancel my sub and uninstall the game and never look back. Its a joke to pay monthly and get nothing back.
No one knows what it means, but it's provocative. It gets the people going.

Cerimon
02.12.2013 , 11:05 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi TheMove,

If you have submitted a ticket we ask for your patience until it is processed by our agents and that you submit only one ticket per issue as duplicate requests will induce further delay.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

TheMove
02.12.2013 , 11:13 AM | #3
I was talking to a few people in my guild chat just now. And one guy said he filed a ticket a few hours ago because his cartel coins didnt show up. He's lauphing at me because a CS already fixed the issue for him and answered his ticket he said.

Is this a joke?

I have been waiting 48hrs and someone waits 2hrs and gets his ticket taken from a CS before mine?

TheMove
02.12.2013 , 11:24 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Hi TheMove,

If you have submitted a ticket we ask for your patience until it is processed by our agents and that you submit only one ticket per issue as duplicate requests will induce further delay.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Thanks for the response. All I ask for is not waiting days for a CS to take my ticket when its something major like all my characters gone. Should get like 1 emergency ticket a year or per month subbed or something.

TheMove
02.12.2013 , 11:27 AM | #5
O well I'll give it the rest of the day if not I'll move onto to another game and maybe give GW2 another shot. Wife will be happy that I stop paying $15 monthly.

TheMove
02.12.2013 , 12:38 PM | #6
Sub canceled game uninstalled.

What a joke of customer support. Lets get this straight. Im still paying 15$ a month while the swtor is 1/10th the size and barley has any CS reps. They dont class balance anymore and barley push out new content.

I gave the game another chance and all this game became is a scam for subscribers.

Icebergy
02.12.2013 , 12:41 PM | #7
TWO DAYS?! Wow...you have zero patience...best of luck finding a game to cater to your special needs.
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

TheMove
02.12.2013 , 12:53 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
TWO DAYS?! Wow...you have zero patience...best of luck finding a game to cater to your special needs.
Lol got to love kids these days. Go work for a real company and lets see what happens when a CS rep takes two days to respond to someone.

Kinda funny that when swtor came out with 20x more player my tickets got a CS Rep within a few hours. Funny I had a bug in GW2 a month ago and got a CS rep fix it in 30 mins and that game is free.

Icebergy
02.12.2013 , 12:54 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TheMove View Post
Lol got to love kids these days. Go work for a real company and lets see what happens when a CS rep takes two days to respond to someone.
You call me a kid and yet I know 10 year olds with more patience than you. Constructive.
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

Elisaveta
02.12.2013 , 01:47 PM | #10
I always love people who throw out the "I pay x amount of dollars for this service so I'm able to demand whatever I want NOW"

$15 to play a game you hopefully enjoy for as frequently as you want for a month seems like a bargain to me.

Thing I don't understand is how your characters got deleted. Did you delete them or did you get hacked? Either way that's not Bioware's fault but they will help you resolve it. Either way whatever happened you could have taken steps from preventing whatever happened from happening. If you don't like wait times for things to get fixed maybe be more proactive and learn how to protect your account or don't rage delete things?