Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Phantom and Spymaster gear changes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Phantom and Spymaster gear changes
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tatile
01.27.2013 , 02:38 PM | #1141
Quote: Originally Posted by BobaScott View Post
They just unsticked the 1.7 coming soon thread. It may not mean anything, but it does not seem positive.
Actually it's possible that they're pulling that thread because it's no longer "coming soon" because they'll be putting on the PTS shortly. Due to the Christmas break we're overdue for their "six week" content turn-over. Hell, it could even be put up in the coming week.

BobaScott
01.27.2013 , 02:39 PM | #1142
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Actually it's possible that they're pulling that thread because it's no longer "coming soon" because they'll be putting on the PTS shortly. Due to the Christmas break we're overdue for their "six week" content turn-over. Hell, it could even be put up in the coming week.
That would great news indeed. Thank you for the heads up.

broja-jacra
01.29.2013 , 04:22 PM | #1143
Fantastic thank you very much I cant wait to have my Op looking great again
╬╬╬╬╬╬|{██████████████████████████████►

JovethGonzalez
01.29.2013 , 04:54 PM | #1144 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
They just unsticked the 1.7 coming soon thread. It may not mean anything, but it does not seem positive.
Doesn't mean anything, just tidying up a few things

Magnusheart
01.29.2013 , 06:41 PM | #1145
Are we ever going to get Revans set fixed yet?

Revan's Black chestpeice, became a Grey Robe when change in 1.6.1 no longer matches the black of the face mask around revans mask, he has an unhood mesh clipping with the shoulders and back, and the lower robe is default brown instead of black and red.

Love for my robes to be black and not grey. </3

Darth_Xyphos
01.30.2013 , 03:04 AM | #1146
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Doesn't mean anything, just tidying up a few things
So one of the most current active threads has been unstickied to tidy up a few things? I'm trying to make sense of this.

BobaScott
02.12.2013 , 10:18 AM | #1147
I can't login until later - did they provide the paid for outfits as promised?

Ecaj
02.12.2013 , 10:42 AM | #1148
I can't login until later - did they provide the paid for outfits as promised?
Yes I logged in this morning and I had a bunch of the "classic" armor in the mail, only thing I'm not sure and didn't have time to check is if it checked gear on companions and in bank, I think it did because I believe I have Despot's Leggings on Quinn and had a pair of the classic leggings in the mail.

I didn't get to check the gtn but imagine it's flooded lol. I'd forgotten how much cleaner the "classic" preceptor's headband looked and was glad to get one back.

Joesixxpack
02.12.2013 , 10:44 AM | #1149
Quote: Originally Posted by Ecaj View Post
Yes I logged in this morning and I had a bunch of the "classic" armor in the mail, only thing I'm not sure and didn't have time to check is if it checked gear on companions and in bank, I think it did because I believe I have Despot's Leggings on Quinn and had a pair of the classic leggings in the mail.

I didn't get to check the gtn but imagine it's flooded lol. I'd forgotten how much cleaner the "classic" preceptor's headband looked and was glad to get one back.
Thanks that's encouraging, was about to post here asking about it.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

Jack_Cranny
02.12.2013 , 01:09 PM | #1150
Question: only those who had bound pieces got the replacements? I got 2 sets, because I had phantom pieces on both character and companion.