Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Random Kaon Finder

RendValor
02.09.2013 , 08:37 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Tromador View Post
Also, it doesn't count for the weekly conflicts, which adds insult to injury.
Yes, it does.
The Trayus Legacy - Prophecy of the Five

FlyinSpaghetti
02.09.2013 , 10:18 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
Kaon is a pain sometimes. It's a rather long FP and not much to skip. I don't think it's a T2 flashpoint. But true, it's harder than the others, but not because of the bosses, but for the trash. I hardly remember a wipe to any boss there, but bunch of them to a mix of Mercenaries, Screamers and Hunters.
And tanks don't like this FP. A few weeks ago, 3 tanks in a row quit the group as soon as they saw it was kaon
I think kaon should be a requirement to queue for EV or KP because of all the caution you need dealing with mobs is similar.
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronV View Post
Thats no moon... thats a CARTEL COIN!

_Viserys_
02.09.2013 , 11:44 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by RendValor View Post
Yes, it does.
No, it doesn't. It counts for the Rakghoul weekly which is not the one he's talking about. It needs to be in Tier 2. If both it and LI are on the same weekly quest and it doesn't count for the other Tier 1 HM weekly, then they need to be in their own Tier...

Fiamma_Verde
02.10.2013 , 09:27 AM | #14
Yes, it does.
It counts for the daily hard mode quest, but not the weekly.

DawnAskham
02.10.2013 , 11:59 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Fiamma_Verde View Post
Which is a problem for people like me who don't play every day and yet get Kaon several times in a row as the 'random' FP and thus cannot complete our weekly without either dropping and re-queuing or running extra non-random HMs.

They should move Kaon into the random queue with LI and rename it Rakghoul Conflict to match the weekly mission. Kaon should not come up when selecting random T1.

RendValor
02.11.2013 , 10:39 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Fiamma_Verde View Post
Yes, it does count for the Rakghoul Weekly which gives you 8 BH comms. You might want to actually learn the game before you start "correcting" people

RendValor
02.11.2013 , 10:40 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by _Viserys_ View Post
No, it doesn't. It counts for the Rakghoul weekly which is not the one he's talking about. It needs to be in Tier 2. If both it and LI are on the same weekly quest and it doesn't count for the other Tier 1 HM weekly, then they need to be in their own Tier...
He said "the weekly" never specified which.

Rakhgoul Conflicts is THE only weekly that matters as far as Flashpoints go

SturmUndSterne
02.11.2013 , 11:00 PM | #18
He said "the weekly" never specified which.

Rakhgoul Conflicts is THE only weekly that matters as far as Flashpoints go
Exactly how many dread guard relics can you buy with BH comms again?

Oh yeah, that's right. Zero.

No, the other weekly's pretty important too.

TW-Cool
02.13.2013 , 06:32 PM | #19
Yes, it does count for the Rakghoul Weekly which gives you 8 BH comms. You might want to actually learn the game before you start "correcting" people
I find it easier to just do a random T1 FP to get the 5 BH comms from group finder. This way they can move Kaon up to T2 and we can stick to the daily reward of 5 BH comms and have an easier/quicker time getting them.

Jilisipone
02.14.2013 , 11:15 AM | #20
I agree...they need to buff Kaon up to a valid Tier2 HM FP and group it with Lost Island alone since that's the only catagory it applies to regarding the 2 weekly FP quests. Then people just wanting their 5 dailie BH comms and not worrying about the weeklys (or having already done them) can uncheck T2 and not have to worry about getting Kaon.

However, if they were to move it to the T2 level....they would definately have to buff it and make the last boss drop 1 Rakata piece just like LI does. But it seems like that would be pretty easy to do. It's kind of silly having a Tier2 level when it consists of a whole 1 FP. I'm sure the goal is/was to add more to it....but doesn't look like that will happen until the xpack to lvl 55....and at that point LI really won't count much as a T2 compared to how any new level 55 zones should be tuned. Move Kaon to T2 and make the new HM FPS with xpac T3 and all is well.