Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scooby! Ticket Number: 7965890

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Scooby! Ticket Number: 7965890
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jazshen
02.09.2013 , 10:29 AM | #11
Seriously, don't let yourself be intimidated by faceless internet peeps, if you want the character back leave a ticket in and see if they can help It's the CSR's call, not anyone else's.

bilalkhan
02.09.2013 , 12:25 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jazshen View Post
Seriously, don't let yourself be intimidated by faceless internet peeps, if you want the character back leave a ticket in and see if they can help It's the CSR's call, not anyone else's.
That is true but I think I'll go for a sorcerer now. Once I get my brother a PC and this game he'll be happy with his own characters and will hopefully stop screwing with me, then I'll give a restoration ticket!

He always asks me to let em play but I don't let him on my characters, so this is how he gets his Revenge! He will make a good Sith, lol!
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me." - Sith Code

bilalkhan
02.10.2013 , 01:02 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Jazshen View Post
SCOOBY

You are right! I can't concentrate now! I keep thinking of that character. I put in alot of time and effort to level him. I'll reopen the ticket. If restored, well and good, I am happy! If not, I understand I reached the limit of character restorations!

Ticket No: 8081885
Character Name: Billa'l
Character Class: Powertech
Character level: 42
Server Name: The Progenitor
Deleted time: Sometime last week

PS: Getting my little brother a budget gaming rig and the game! Hes happier then I have ever seen him! I don't think he'll be screwing with me now that he will be able to play the game cause I never let him play on mine, hence his outburst, deleting my character!
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me." - Sith Code

Cerimon
02.11.2013 , 08:42 AM | #14 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi bilalkhan,

This is not an issue we can resolve via the forum. Please allow time for one of our agents to attend to your support request ticket.

Thank you.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Stressfire
02.11.2013 , 08:57 AM | #15
Not trying to give you a hard time - my younger sister was a hellion as well, fortunately she is nearly 20 now

However, Window key + L is helpful in preventing unauthorized access while afk. Change your password every few weeks.

Glad he's happy now, but it'd be a cold day in hell before I (personally) would reward destructive behavior from a sibling or my own kid.

bilalkhan
02.11.2013 , 11:50 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Stressfire View Post
Not trying to give you a hard time - my younger sister was a hellion as well, fortunately she is nearly 20 now

However, Window key + L is helpful in preventing unauthorized access while afk. Change your password every few weeks.

Glad he's happy now, but it'd be a cold day in hell before I (personally) would reward destructive behavior from a sibling or my own kid.
Thanks for the tip mate!

Well, he has been asking to play the game for along time and even though he is a menace, he like most kids, can be calmed with patience, love and affection. Gaming is my love, lol, so I am showing my affection by getting him the game and a decent PC to run it on! He is a Star Wars fanboy like myself!