Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The jerk guilds that camp lowbie areas

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
The jerk guilds that camp lowbie areas

firestoned
02.10.2013 , 07:06 PM | #31
Lol, yes we are very proud..

Ohhh, btw, this just in, this just in!! High level pubs ganking low level's on Tattooine!! Waaaahhh, boooohoooo

hahaha

General_Aldo
02.10.2013 , 07:56 PM | #32
You know what, i noticed something. You name a lot of the terribad 50 guilds. The reason they like spawn-camping low levels is because it's the only PvP they can do.

Rilok_Singz
02.10.2013 , 08:53 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by General_Aldo View Post
You know what, i noticed something. You name a lot of the terribad 50 guilds. The reason they like spawn-camping low levels is because it's the only PvP they can do.
My thoughts exactly. The way I see it is if lowbie grieving is what they want to spend their $15 a month on then by all means go ahead. Its a pvp server after all so that's just part of the game. All that means big picture wise however is that they are hurting themselves because they aren't getting any better and that's more people hey i'm mvp, nothing personal, pwn stars, and strictly business are gonna have to carry in actual wz's.
S h a d o w R i l o k | A s s a s s i n R l o k
S t r i f e | C l i c k e r s

Refer link - http://www.swtor.com/r/6DZ2sg

Kamrian
02.10.2013 , 11:09 PM | #34
Quote:
My thoughts exactly. The way I see it is if lowbie grieving is what they want to spend their $15 a month on then by all means go ahead. Its a pvp server after all so that's just part of the game. All that means big picture wise however is that they are hurting themselves because they aren't getting any better and that's more people hey i'm mvp, nothing personal, pwn stars, and strictly business are gonna have to carry in actual wz's.
There is one thing you are all missing here. This impromptu, spur of the moment, half-joke, conversation began in Mumble and culminated in a resurgence of PVP within our own guild. And it was FUN!

Lords of War started on "The Maw" at launch. During our first rise to 50 as a guild we began to dominate PVP by consistently queuing together and working as a team.

When we moved over the Bastion, our focus shifted to PVE and we just recently went 3/4 on EC NiM. And all of this while still classifying ourselves as a chill guild; that does not require attendance or rain fire from the sky for leveling an alt or PvP'ing that 41 Operative during a raid night.

I for one had a blast taking down those turrets which was a DPS race, and then running up to any Pub we saw and saying "Join the Darkside!" and then force choking him to death if he ran. If you consider that the main reason I rolled a Sith Juggernaut (Vader fan) I would say that is where I would like to spend my $15 a month. Thank you very much.

Darth Malett Lvl 50 Sith Juggernaut (Malet on Maw)
Lords of War
http://www.torlordsofwar.com/

Lordoftheblade
02.10.2013 , 11:56 PM | #35
What is your proof that those guilds are "terribad" hmmm? Please show me your undeniable proof and inspire me with your all knowing intellect. Ohhh you cann'tt Pwn stars has gotten their butts handed to them time and again by my guild just like all the other try hard wanna be pvp guilds out there that like to say they are the best and cannot be beaten. Going to lowbie areas to attack a pub base is no sign or indication of lack of skill therefore you are wrong and should stop trying to act cool by putting down others

wilcofan
02.11.2013 , 01:07 AM | #36
people have been making these crybaby "I got ganked on a pvp server, waaaahhhhhh" posts for years now

Make an alt, play the alt for a little while, switch back over, they'll probably be gone, get over it, PVP SERVER

Z-ToXiN
02.11.2013 , 02:15 AM | #37
Sounds like world PVP is working as intended.

If you don't like it, you shouldn't have chosen a PVP server. You were (or should have been) aware of the possible consequences of choosing such a server type.
ADRAAJ SHI'KARI ARRIAN
◙ASSASSiN ╚╬╝ THE BASTION ╚╬╝ POWeRTeCH◙
DECEPTiON HYBRID < ♣ > HYBRID SiN TANK
<JAWA BUNNY RANCH> // #GearRequirementForSolos

General_Aldo
02.11.2013 , 01:59 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Kamrian View Post
There is one thing you are all missing here. This impromptu, spur of the moment, half-joke, conversation began in Mumble and culminated in a resurgence of PVP within our own guild. And it was FUN!

Lords of War started on "The Maw" at launch. During our first rise to 50 as a guild we began to dominate PVP by consistently queuing together and working as a team.

When we moved over the Bastion, our focus shifted to PVE and we just recently went 3/4 on EC NiM. And all of this while still classifying ourselves as a chill guild; that does not require attendance or rain fire from the sky for leveling an alt or PvP'ing that 41 Operative during a raid night.

I for one had a blast taking down those turrets which was a DPS race, and then running up to any Pub we saw and saying "Join the Darkside!" and then force choking him to death if he ran. If you consider that the main reason I rolled a Sith Juggernaut (Vader fan) I would say that is where I would like to spend my $15 a month. Thank you very much.

Darth Malett Lvl 50 Sith Juggernaut (Malet on Maw)
Lords of War
http://www.torlordsofwar.com/
Come on man, you are so full of crap. I was from The Maw. From the top republic guild on server also. Lord of War was terribad there, and they are now. That's why you gank level 20s, because it's the only PvP you can do.

firestoned
02.11.2013 , 04:43 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by General_Aldo View Post
Come on man, you are so full of crap. I was from The Maw. From the top republic guild on server also. Lord of War was terribad there, and they are now. That's why you gank level 20s, because it's the only PvP you can do.
You, sir, are an idiot.

One thing that I've noticed, over and over again, that in every single pvp match, the guy that's complaining about how much the team sucks and 'you're all terribads' and etc, is the guy that is 100% of the time down at the bottom when the scores are revealed. So, yeah, keep complaining about how bad others are, you're just another bottom feeder.

General_Aldo
02.11.2013 , 05:05 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by firestoned View Post
You, sir, are an idiot.

One thing that I've noticed, over and over again, that in every single pvp match, the guy that's complaining about how much the team sucks and 'you're all terribads' and etc, is the guy that is 100% of the time down at the bottom when the scores are revealed. So, yeah, keep complaining about how bad others are, you're just another bottom feeder.
Come on, you don't even know who I am. If you are defending this terribad guild, then you are terribad yourself. Also, I'm never at the bottom. I always am 1-3. Now please post your toon, so i can beat you in a 1v1 on my commando.