Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

4 Man Nightmare EV - Title Run

wetslampigduex
01.22.2013 , 03:29 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Nekrall View Post
What's a Selphie?
Maybe he was didn't look too closely at the names involved xAlex, im assuming is alex aka Selphie*

Nekrall
01.22.2013 , 05:24 PM | #12
Definitely undercover. Another person in that run's name is Alex too.
Ilysa Grim
<I AM LEGEND>
Prophecy of the Five

_REDRUM_
01.23.2013 , 11:41 AM | #13
May I know the spec of each player? (and possibly gear setup?)
I am a shadow tank so I want to learn as much as possible about pve tanking. (Currently in Rakata/Campaign mix)

TcMEAT
01.23.2013 , 01:46 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by _REDRUM_ View Post
May I know the spec of each player? (and possibly gear setup?)
I am a shadow tank so I want to learn as much as possible about pve tanking. (Currently in Rakata/Campaign mix)
Sniper-Lethality
Marader-Carnage
Assasssin-Darkness
Sorcerer-Corruption

I am the sorcerer BTW

Neoarcadia
02.10.2013 , 01:54 AM | #15
Hey great vid guys I really enjoyed it. My guildies and I tried 4 manning it tonight and after about two pulls on the droid we gave up because we hit enrage at 30% both times and we are all fully dread guard geared. My question is did your assassin tank or was he tanked specced in dps armor or was he just straight up dps considering all of your health bears are very much equal. Answer would be greatly appreciated since again we are attempting this feat as well.

TcMEAT
02.10.2013 , 03:24 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Neoarcadia View Post
Hey great vid guys I really enjoyed it. My guildies and I tried 4 manning it tonight and after about two pulls on the droid we gave up because we hit enrage at 30% both times and we are all fully dread guard geared. My question is did your assassin tank or was he tanked specced in dps armor or was he just straight up dps considering all of your health bears are very much equal. Answer would be greatly appreciated since again we are attempting this feat as well.
He was tank specced with some dps gear on. The enrage timer is tough on that fight.

Neoarcadia
02.10.2013 , 11:11 AM | #17
Thanks man. And yeah I can tell how tough it is. We're trying to determine whether one of us needs to go on a sent or if it is manageable without inspiration. What do you think?

TcMEAT
02.10.2013 , 02:10 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Neoarcadia View Post
Thanks man. And yeah I can tell how tough it is. We're trying to determine whether one of us needs to go on a sent or if it is manageable without inspiration. What do you think?
I dont think you need a sent but it definitely wont hurt. The healer has to do as much dps as possible, every little bit helps

Aurojiin
02.10.2013 , 05:55 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Nekrall View Post
I haven't heard of a group getting past him without having a rDPS kill him from behind the pillar during his last missile salvo because the enrage timer is so tight.
Here you go.

I'm sure you'll spot the obvious solution to the enrage timer
Aisev -:- Seer Sage Si'ki -:- Darkness Assassin

TcMEAT
02.10.2013 , 06:03 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurojiin View Post
Here you go.

I'm sure you'll spot the obvious solution to the enrage timer
Well if you watched our vid we did it...
They are using 3dps and a healer..... im not impressed