Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

~Jaesa Romance~

DarthGile
02.09.2013 , 11:55 PM | #71
There was chatter about what would happen with Jaesa-Light's final conversation if you do not romance Vette. I returned to this game a few weeks ago and made a Sith Warrior for legacy purposes. While leveling, I wanted to try this theory out. It appears the rumors are true.

If you do not romance Vette AT ALL, you will get an additional conversation options with Light Jaesa during her final conversation with you. Below is the youtube video I quickly made for those who never saw this before:

Jaesa Light (Children)

SilentKitty
02.25.2013 , 03:32 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthGile View Post
Dunno where you've been for the past year but the whole "choices that matter" slogan became a poor excuse when the game's restrictions and linear paths pushed unwitting players into a dead end. Try constructive posts before delivering unneeded sarcasm.

As stated in the Sith Warrior forums, Jaesa-Light is the only female companion who isn't romanceable. Attractive female companions in a Bioware game are NEVER celibrate. This was either an oversight, or the writer lined up a cruel joke.
FemHawke had Sebastian in DA2 and Male Sith Warrior have LS-Jaesa in SWTOR. Welcome to the club, we can have a pity party perhaps.