Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unable to buy more Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

darthmazley
02.08.2013 , 04:02 PM | #251
Quote: Originally Posted by shefflad View Post
Lets hope the first part of this post is wrong or you are back to square one.
PS trying to buy through pay pal myself says i cant .

Greetings all,

Sorry for the delay in the response.

Unfortunately PayPal is no longer a payment option that can be used to purchase Cartel Coins. It still can be used for subscriptions.

Sorry for any confusion and inconvenience caused.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions.

Edit: Hey guys, I am sorry but I might have been mistaken. I shall look into this further and get back to you when I have a definite answer.

Thank you!
They really are trying to get rid of us it looks like
Guest-280: how will the cover system work in 8m flashpoints or w.e raids are named?
Gabe: We'll be resetting Operations on Tuesday morning.

TheOverMind-
02.08.2013 , 06:18 PM | #252
Quote: Originally Posted by Lannithora View Post
It's more like a candy store where kids got to buy stuff then the owners cash register broke and he just refuses to fix it and remains open still
I just dont know why they just didnt put any information about that limit... If people knew, they probably wont exceed it?

:-/

snoopdogbaby
02.08.2013 , 10:35 PM | #253
With all due respect, BW, CS phone service is at least twice as bad as in-game tickets. Hold times are ridiculous and every single representative is outsourced, hard to understand, and has no idea how to help in any conceivable way.

It would be massively helpful if you could stop trying to pawn your problems off on phone reps who have no idea what they're doing and actually help.

Also, a little humility wouldn't hurt.

JamieKirby
02.09.2013 , 09:55 AM | #254
Well, i just readded the same card as before that i got errors on, i was able to get 4 lots of 5500 coins right after each other, so i am thinking over time, the info gets corrupted or something, all i know is that it is not anything my end that causes the infamous NU2001 error, the card works everywhere else, i only got that error here, so its a problem with your payments system or something.

OneSoul
02.09.2013 , 02:12 PM | #255
Hello All,

I found a work around for the error.

You can still purchase EA Game Cards from local retailers and redeem them. This will add the balance to your EA Account and then you can proceed to purchase game time or Cartel Coins.

I know it's not the best method, but it works.
"It's only in the face of horror that you truly find your nobler selves. And you can be so noble. So, I'll bring you pain, I'll bring you horror, so that you may rise above it."-Gabriel

Roalmo
02.09.2013 , 02:52 PM | #256
Quote: Originally Posted by OneSoul View Post
Hello All,

You can still purchase EA Game Cards from local retailers and redeem them. This will add the balance to your EA Account and then you can proceed to purchase game time or Cartel Coins.

Can you please outline how you buy Cartel coins with EA game Cards, I just don't see that available.

Thanks in advance.

OneSoul
02.09.2013 , 04:47 PM | #257
Quote: Originally Posted by Roalmo View Post
Can you please outline how you buy Cartel coins with EA game Cards, I just don't see that available.

Thanks in advance.
After you purchase your EA Card go to the Store on this website and click the amount of Cartel coins you would like to buy.

Under Payment Options there will be a section Called "EA Account Balance" choose that.

From there, click the yellow Hyperlink that says "Redeem an EA Game Card". You'll be prompted to enter in your code, no spaces.

Once it's entered you'll be able to complete your transaction.
"It's only in the face of horror that you truly find your nobler selves. And you can be so noble. So, I'll bring you pain, I'll bring you horror, so that you may rise above it."-Gabriel

Roalmo
02.09.2013 , 06:40 PM | #258
After you purchase your EA Card go to the Store on this website and click the amount of Cartel coins you would like to buy.

Under Payment Options there will be a section Called "EA Account Balance" choose that.

From there, click the yellow Hyperlink that says "Redeem an EA Game Card". You'll be prompted to enter in your code, no spaces.

Once it's entered you'll be able to complete your transaction.
Thank you very much!

Amadahy
02.09.2013 , 11:01 PM | #259
Hello All,

Sir (or Ma'am) you are officially my new hero! After reading your message, I immediately went to my local store and purchased EA Game Cards. After following your instructions I was FINALLY able to purchase Cartel Coins!! Thank you SO SO SO SO much for sharing this!

EA Game Cards are now the way I will purchase my Cartel Coins.

Again, THANK YOU!!
The Alcaeus Legacy
Heirah ~ Jedi Knight
Nasirah ~ Sith Warrior Sopheina ~ Sith Sorc Melena ~ Sniper
Sienah ~ Scoundrel

CharleyDanger
02.10.2013 , 01:41 AM | #260
I was on the phone was customer service for 20 min and the problem was fixed. As long as you do not attempt more than 5 transaction in 24 hours everything should be fine. The only time they ask that you send in a copy of your ID is if you want them to lift the 5 transaction limit.