Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Refund on a legacy perk

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

snoopdogbaby
02.08.2013 , 10:50 PM | #1
Hey, I put in a ticket a week ago and have have no response which is unusual. Usually there'll be some BSing in between, some locking of the tickets without any explanation, some template responses that don't help even remotely but now I feel like I'm just plain being ignored, especially when my problem isn't that hard to resolve (And it can be, evidenced by the fact that I had bought a speeder perk on my trooper who already had the skill, and got it refunded within an hour of filing it.)

Almost every single legacy perk has a confirmation on it when you right click it. Priority Transport: Fleet Vanguard vessel does not and unfortunately, I accidentally clicked it when trying to buy the Black Hole perk. Now, I am short 50k in credits. That may not be a big deal to alot of people, but before you cue the "it's only 50k, get over it" complaining complaints, I don't have time do run dailies, ops, HM FPs, and the like for credits. I have never had more than 200k at any given time and this really set me back.

So I'd appreciate a refund. Do whatever you need to do. You can delete the transport perk, considering I've never even used it.

Thanks.

Character name: Wraell
Level: 50
Class: Mercenary
Server: Ebon Hawk

Beruthien
02.08.2013 , 11:17 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings snoopdogbaby,

I can assure you that your ticket is active and is in queue for review. Our in-game team will contact you as soon as they reach your ticket in queue.

We apologize for the delay, but I can assure you that you will be contacted as soon as possible.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support