Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Restoration ticket number 6928100

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Character Restoration ticket number 6928100
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OwenBrooks
02.08.2013 , 09:10 PM | #31
That is CS's decision not sure why it is yours, I know it is not my decision so I am not going to make one.

Likomg
02.08.2013 , 09:48 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
That is CS's decision not sure why it is yours, I know it is not my decision so I am not going to make one.
Show me where I made the decision? Just hoping that CS wastes no more time on this guy -- as it IS a waste, he constantly deletes the same character over and over (or, at the very least, takes no action to ensure that it does not get deleted).

Not sure why you made the decision to come at me for being disgusted at someone for abusing CS, but I guess that is not my decision to make.

snoopdogbaby
02.08.2013 , 10:15 PM | #33
Get off of your soap box.

Watching this is like watching two little kids, one trying to get to mom to complain about having lost his toy for the third time, and the other standing in front of the doorway, forcibly preventing the kid from getting to his mother.

He doesn't "have to take responsibility" and more importantly, he doesn't have to take orders from you.

It's obvious there's enough clutter in the CS forum so why don't you quiet down, mind your own business, and let him get help without insulting him? Yes, letting his kid brother delete his character 3 times may be irresponsible in your eyes but the term "extenuating circumstances" was invented for a reason. You don't know the events surrounding the deletion, so you actually have no right to sit here saying "No matter what, you should stop trying to get CS's help because I disagree with your reasoning/right to ask for it."

Seriously, bro. If you want to get "logical", you're not here asking for help. So maybe you "don't have the right" to be posting here.

Oh, and should I also mention that it's these peoples' jobs to do stuff like this on a day to day basis"?

You ever watch a guy leave BK with a burger, drop it on the ground right outside, go back in, and order another? Did you ever try to block his entry into the place because you don't think he deserves to waste the cashiers' time? Didn't think so. So how is this any different?

Likomg
02.08.2013 , 11:18 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by snoopdogbaby View Post
Get off of your soap box. Pot, meet kettle.

Watching this is like watching two little kids, one trying to get to mom to complain about having lost his toy for the third time, and the other standing in front of the doorway, forcibly preventing the kid from getting to his mother. Show me where I am forcibly preventing him from doing anything. I was merely expressing my disgust at his lack of concern for his own account and pointing out that others have been denied more than 2 restorations, yet he has already received twice that... 3 for this character, alone. Feel free to point out where I was "forcibly preventing him from doing anything".

He doesn't "have to take responsibility" and more importantly, he doesn't have to take orders from you. I fail to see where I gave "orders" in any of my posts. Again, feel free to point said orders out.
My responses in yellow; the irony of your first statement, considering the post that followed, is gold.

snoopdogbaby
02.08.2013 , 11:51 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Likomg View Post
My responses in yellow; the irony of your first statement, considering the post that followed, is gold.
I don't think you're clear on the word "gold".

bilalkhan
02.09.2013 , 03:03 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Likomg View Post
Compassion was not calling him out the 3rd time he had the same toon restored. I mean, heck, look at these forums and all the genuine issues folks are running into, leaving CS already swamped. This guy continues to allow his own problems to be caused and I am not convinced he feels bad at all. There was a thread a month or so ago where someone was upset because CS told him he could get no more toons restored; he had exceeded his limit of 2 per year. This is the 5th or so for this guy, at least 3 for the very same toon -- this most recent request, again FOR THE SAME TOON JUST RESTORED, was just restored less than 2 weeks ago.

At some point you've just got to call enough enough.
You are completely right good sir! I have had 3 of my character restorations. Limit has been crossed. I would completely understand their refusal to restore as it is completely my fault for not anticipating my little brother's idiocy and constant will to disrupt my life!

It is not my intention to cause problems for the CS department as you are right they have bigger, more genuine issues to fix. They have been really awesome at restoring my toon within 24hrs in the last 3 times as well.

Their refusal for restoration this time would be completely justified!
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me." - Sith Code

bilalkhan
02.09.2013 , 03:43 AM | #38
I am closing the ticket! I feel embarrassed and bad having the CS fix the same fault of mine again and again and again! The problem is at my end. Need to sort it out with my brother. Better get him a PC and get him the game too so he can get off my back and stop causing these problems!

Anyways, my apologize for the bother!
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me." - Sith Code

LightLight
02.14.2013 , 02:30 PM | #39
Stupid people have their little brothers delete their accounts or they get drunk and fill up the wait queue.

I have a LEGITIMATE issue where my characters were deleted through the fault of BioWare and stupid little kids fill the queue up with "oops my mistake" and "my little brother" and "I was drunk."

TheMove
02.14.2013 , 05:33 PM | #40
im going on 6 days.
No one knows what it means, but it's provocative. It gets the people going.