<Rancor Bait> Imperial

LordKalvarius

<Rancor Bait> is now Recruiting!

Looking for players who are fun and social. We have no level requirement. We do mostly PVE with some PVP. We have a website http://rancorbait.enjin.com/ and Vent. We like to do stuff all week so there are plenty of ops and WB's to get into. Mostly active from 5pm to 11pm eastern.

Looking to expand into more raid groups and 16 man content. We try and keep a tight knit group. We have very friendly members and people looking to chat up in vent. Our raids are smooth and free of Drama!

We offer aid to new members and have members who can help with Class specific issue's.

We have crafters that give guild only discounts on endgame mods.

We try and give guildies that are not as geared a spot to go in lower tier ops runs.

We are always looking for players who can sub in for a progression raid or be apart of a second group.

Anyone interested with a small guild that wants to merge into our guild is welcome. I am always interested in discussing options with other's. 1 on 1 vent chats to get to know one another :)

If you're interested you can shoot me a PM or message me ingame on toons Kalvarius, Shakkra, Kelsie, Kylista, Setzuna, Sezura or Sezuka (lots of alts lol)

Edited by LordKalvarius

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heavily recruiting for 2nd ops group for the expansion. Looking for people who want to be apart of a community and have fun. We are willing to show people the ropes if they haven't done many operations yet and also looking for those with experience.

Would also be interested in taking in a smaller guild, one that is too small to run ops with out a pug. All members would be welcome and would not be secluded. Now is the best time and we have ops slots still open.

Edited by LordKalvarius

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey man if you are still recruiting I may want to join up. I have a level 55 sith warrior jug tank. I have been playing since the beta. I am currently in a very small guild and there is a bunch of drama going on that I no longer wish to be a part of. I am unfortunately unable to hop on until 9:45pm central time m-f, but would like to raid late night if possible and I'm available most weekends. I am looking for a mature guild that has little to no drama and actually care about their guildies. And all I want to do is have a blast raiding and socializing instead of being yelled at by elitist raid leaders. I have completed all ops on HM except from operator onward in tfb hm, kephess in hm EC and I haven't done SV yet. Just would like to get the chance to learn and have a good time doing so. If its cool I would like to drop u a line online soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in joining. Do you need a leveling veng jugg? I'm pretty new to the game but I want to learn. I don't have a ton of time to devote to the game but I'd still like to be part of a community.

I guess I'll need to get VOIP too right?

Character name: Krillius

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I tried searching your guild's website and could not find any info about what time your teams run their raids. Do you know what time they raid at? I'm trying to find a guild that runs 'em a bit earlier in the day and are done by around 7pm est. Any chance you could get me that info?