Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kabe's Digital Drawings

Ailie
02.05.2013 , 10:01 PM | #301
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
Varrel's moments with Vette, so far, have been very sweet and a little sad. I just love him so much. (And I love Vette, I just wish lekku weren't so darn hard to draw)

I've done a swtor chibi request on tumblr a couple times but I've never exactly done open requests. My understanding of requests is that a person describes a character (possibly gives screenshots) then describes what they're doing/wearing etc and then I draw that. I am not good enough to draw that way.

Mostly I just draw whatever I want and hope the owner of the character I stole/abused/drew likes it, which is why it tends to be fanart of fanfic from the Short Fic Thread over in the fanfic sub-forum.

Thanks for asking

Edit to add: Suggestions are always welcome, I love all sources of inspiration as long as it's OK that I don't draw the suggestion if I'm not feeling up to it.
I see, and of course that's perfectly fine, so lets see if I can inspire you

My main character Ailias is known as the Ice Queen, void of emotion from a tortured childhood. Her storyline ties around a fellow gamer's character Lucus, a failed Jedi Knight seeking atonement and creates the organisation Dawn to help those forgotten by war. Their journey together sees the Ice Queen melt and fall in love. They still haven't had their first kiss yet but it would make a beautiful portrait. If I've tickled your fancy you can read more of their stories here Ailias and Lucus

If you can't access them let me know
Meh...

kabeone
02.06.2013 , 09:15 PM | #302
The last of the dancing series because I can't stay serious about anything for a prolonged period of time.

My smuggler Nosc and her girls Akaavi and Risha.

(Those are Kavin bills. You didn't really think Nosc would turn all of them over did you?)

Striges
02.07.2013 , 01:19 PM | #303
Well, the guy never said how many, exactly, he needed.

So, can we petition to have this scene in game? Because I think I've only seen one male Twi'lek dancer in the entire galaxy and he lives on Nar Shaddaa. Poor guy's outnumbered at least 500:1.

Love the Akaavi-Nosc beer-bottle toast going on quietly in the background. And lighting. Nice, ah, lighting

Tatile
02.07.2013 , 01:23 PM | #304
Quote: Originally Posted by Striges View Post
So, can we petition to have this scene in game? Because I think I've only seen one male Twi'lek dancer in the entire galaxy and he lives on Nar Shaddaa. Poor guy's outnumbered at least 500:1.
Possibly the most well paid Twi'lek exotic dancer in the whole galaxy. Now that I know he may exist, I must find him. (Please tell me we're not looking Pub side?)

Striges
02.07.2013 , 02:17 PM | #305
You're in luck. He's on a platform at the head end of the big gold Hutt statue in the middle of Nar Shaddaa's promenade. He's with what looks like a band or maybe just lip-syncing eyecandy of both genders. Wearing more extensive trousers, sad to say, but still shirtless! Sometimes the band's on break, so he isn't always there, but they seem to be present more often than not.

As an aside, the flavor text (what is it called in a video game anyway, set dressing?) around that statue, voiced or otherwise, is Nar Shaddaa in a nutshell. I love it.

(edit to include: ) I've seen the band there on both my Imperial and Republic characters, same location and same members, so they're not faction or level specific. Not interact-able though, more's the pity.

kabeone
02.07.2013 , 03:12 PM | #306
@Ailie Thanks for the suggestion but I was unable to access the links. I normally don't read fanfic outside of these forums though because I'm kind of lazy when it comes to looking for inspiration.

If I ever decide to do requests it's most likely to be on Tumblr, I am also kabeone there.

@Striges Covert Pants and "Elegant" Pants for men needs to be a thing. And yes, I spent a long time on the lighting... all the anatomy studies I was forced to do... woe is me.

Ailie
02.07.2013 , 07:12 PM | #307
@Ailie Thanks for the suggestion but I was unable to access the links. I normally don't read fanfic outside of these forums though because I'm kind of lazy when it comes to looking for inspiration.

If I ever decide to do requests it's most likely to be on Tumblr, I am also kabeone there.

@Striges Covert Pants and "Elegant" Pants for men needs to be a thing. And yes, I spent a long time on the lighting... all the anatomy studies I was forced to do... woe is me.
No worries, our stories are more just character development than actual fic, what we write generally happens in game or fills in gaps that we just can't RP. I can certainly post mine up, but not sure if Lucus will :P i might just have to start practicing with pencils again
Meh...

kabeone
02.11.2013 , 04:57 PM | #308
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post

Also, Kabe, you can abuse my boys in your piccus all you want. Just so long as you share
You may come to regret your generosity... ask bright. Also, no takesy-back-sies.

Spoiler

I head canon everything, in case you were wondering.

bright_ephemera
02.11.2013 , 04:58 PM | #309
All the <3 for windblown serendipity.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Tatile
02.11.2013 , 05:01 PM | #310
You may come to regret your generosity... ask bright. Also, no takesy-back-sies.

Spoiler

I head canon everything, in case you were wondering.
Ahh *flails* So awesome

Yay!

*flails more*