The Irony of Maul

Zavrel

I just finished watching the newest episode of SWTCW with sidious appearing to fight maul and savage. To no surprise, savage is struck down by sidious and maul is beaten into begging for his life. I half expected Maul to yell, " NOOOOOO," when Savage was killed due to the near exactness to the scene when he ends Qui-gon while Obi-wan is left to watch.

I just finished watching the newest episode of SWTCW with sidious appearing to fight maul and savage. To no surprise, savage is struck down by sidious and maul is beaten into begging for his life. I half expected Maul to yell, " NOOOOOO," when Savage was killed due to the near exactness to the scene when he ends Qui-gon while Obi-wan is left to watch.

That's not actually ironic. That's poetic justice.

It was actually Maul being a moron, thinking he even had a chance against Sidious.

His BIGGEST mistake was that he wanted to build his own "private emipire" .......knowing the intentions of his former master. Noone can overjump palpatine in the galactic underground afairs ;)

It was actually Maul being a moron, thinking he even had a chance against Sidious.

True, but he did provide a decent challenge for Sidious' Jar'kai with his own when he pulled out the darksaber. Yes, I think Sidious had to try (not all that hard i might add) but Jar'kai isnt Sidious' strong point, and Maul is more familiar with it.