Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.8 Speculation

ElitehunterDS
02.06.2013 , 09:23 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonoku View Post
It kinda is, especially when people usually expect it in the middle of Spring like end of April/Beginning of May.
Expectation, dont have too much because its right on the road to disappointment.
Overhype is evil.
Retiring from SWTOR August 2013

Sev'ra Level 55 Sith Assassin {Deception spec}
Tempest (Prophecy of the Five)

Mowermanx
02.06.2013 , 09:25 PM | #22
Your sig tells me well, you do need to, no offense. 1.11 and 1.12 is pre 1.2 lol.
You do realise that 1.1.2 is different to 1.12?
Bioware and quite a few other gaming companies use 1.10 1.11 1.12, now whether this game is going to go this way, we'll have to wait till it comes.

lucotas
02.06.2013 , 09:38 PM | #23
Your sig tells me well, you do need to, no offense. 1.11 and 1.12 is pre 1.2 lol.
maybe you mean some thing like 1.1.1 or 1.1.2,
Working on my english.
PLEASE SUPORT THIS THREAD ABOUT ANIMAL MOUNTS!
Animal Mounts in the cartel market

wainot-keel
02.06.2013 , 09:52 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by JoeeyyMagzz View Post
I've heard that as well, from a very reliable source. The reason being is that on each server there was one person that had the most valuable gear schematics within weeks and were making tons of credits; enough to destroy the in game economy. I know one person on POT5 that can literally buy EVERYTHING of value on the GTN and completely control the market within hours.
Which source ?

Vigilanis
02.07.2013 , 04:00 AM | #25
PLAYER HOUSING!!...oh yeah you said 'realistically'

I would like to see an option, be it a Cartel Market purchase or otherwise to allow you to change, hairstyle, features etc.

I can safely say it won't be anything that ground breaking without some prior announcement so probably, given the expected time frame, it will be an added Op of maybe Flashpoint, a few tweaks / nerfs / balances...I think all the big stuff we are already seeing touted for 1.7 and RoTHC.
The Legend of Vigi
The Sunrider Legacy

Leovinus
02.07.2013 , 06:41 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by lucotas View Post
maybe you mean some thing like 1.1.1 or 1.1.2,
The guy just doesn't understand version sequencing and is thinking only in terms of numerical order.

Yes, in version sequencing, 1.10 comes after 1.9.

kevlarto
02.07.2013 , 06:47 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
I think it's going to be late
Late very late, most likely the polar ice caps will have melted another 6 feet before Glacierware gets anything out..LOL It is sad I am fan of the game, but the total incompetence of EA just amazes me, I think that is why I stay around I'm still in shock..LOL plus I am still having fun with the game for now..
Do not dwell in the past, do not not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Expectations lead to suffering

johnyangelo
02.07.2013 , 08:26 AM | #28
I know, I've seen pts files, and there are stuff from 1.7. to 2.0. so ... something from that...

There are for example numerous notes and dialogues about Bothan planet and Bothawui...

saatana
02.07.2013 , 02:07 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
Which source ?
A guy who is working for Bioware.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Arlon_Nabarlly
02.07.2013 , 04:13 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by saatana View Post
A. Guy, who is working for Bioware.
Aaron Guy just got his pink slip. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!