Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Animal Mounts in the Cartel market

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

lucotas
02.07.2013 , 01:40 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by UGunaLOSE View Post
Agreed!
: D: D: D}

thank you for your help in this thread
Working on my english.
PLEASE SUPORT THIS THREAD ABOUT ANIMAL MOUNTS!
Animal Mounts in the cartel market

NathanEmmott
02.07.2013 , 08:18 AM | #22 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Howdy everyone!

I wanted to pop in here and let everyone know that we are very much reading y'all's suggestions (and the ensuing debates ). I figured the Animal Mounts discussion would be a good one to jump in and let you know that creature mounts are something we have wanted for quite some time now. Now, obviously I can't tell you anything concrete yet - mostly because there isn't anything concrete yet - but I can tell you that Hoth doesn't feel right without being able to ride a tauntaun.
SWTOR Systems Designer

lucotas
02.07.2013 , 01:14 PM | #23
i can see the option "First Bioware Post" but it doesn't let me see the messege. I WANT TO SEE THEIR ANSWER!

please
Working on my english.

Voren_Kurn
02.07.2013 , 01:18 PM | #24
Spoiler

Edit:

It seems the Dev posts have been fixed and I can now see them!
<RELIC>
(Prophecy of the Five)
Republic US East PVE/PVP Guild
Official Guild Site

YeIIow
02.07.2013 , 01:33 PM | #25
/signed (once again, already signed on the original thread)

Quote: Originally Posted by NathanEmmott View Post
Howdy everyone!

I wanted to pop in here and let everyone know that we are very much reading y'all's suggestions (and the ensuing debates ). I figured the Animal Mounts discussion would be a good one to jump in and let you know that creature mounts are something we have wanted for quite some time now. Now, obviously I can't tell you anything concrete yet - mostly because there isn't anything concrete yet - but I can tell you that Hoth doesn't feel right without being able to ride a tauntaun.
ty a lot of the reply its allways great to hear from u guys. Am very entusiastic to hear that the idea have been discussed internally!
"Forged by Fire; Empowered by Passion"
o◙[//////////]ị:◙:ị{▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)

Tarn_Sirun
02.07.2013 , 04:18 PM | #26
Howdy everyone!

Dont do it, you animal mount and I assure you, people will leave. bad enough speeders are as slow as they are, now you want to make animals runs as fast as a speeder?

Lord_Karsk
02.07.2013 , 05:30 PM | #27
Howdy everyone!

YES ! i can tell you ALOT of players want animal mounts if not all players.Exept that one guy above lol
Just remember give us a Boga aswell.Just make them go atleast as fast as speeders, in the movies these things are really fast(way faster then speeders in swtor actually)

Telanis
02.07.2013 , 05:41 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarn_Sirun View Post
Dont do it, you animal mount and I assure you, people will leave. bad enough speeders are as slow as they are, now you want to make animals runs as fast as a speeder?
Not bad, I give you 6 trolls out of 10

lucotas
02.07.2013 , 05:43 PM | #29
Howdy everyone!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! i would love mount a Varactly or Boga
of course i would love to see a taun taun but my favorite is varactly or Boga
Working on my english.

lucotas
02.07.2013 , 05:44 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarn_Sirun View Post
my whole guild wants animal mounts. tell me the reason why a person would quit the game for this? i would pay more money than their sub lol and i am talking about a lot!
Working on my english.