Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

jump to light speed but no barber?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
jump to light speed but no barber?

saremun
02.06.2013 , 07:28 PM | #1
hi everyone!

when can we change our hair styles? when will we get a Barber?

BW any answer please?

anyone knows?

saremun
02.07.2013 , 05:20 AM | #2
any answer Bioware?

Vitas
02.07.2013 , 05:21 AM | #3
They've said whilst they may include it in the future, it's currently not one of their top priorities.
If you'd like to see more Explorable Worlds in Star Wars: The Old Republic,
then head to this thread and discuss, list and vote which you'd like to see and explore in the game:

JediMB
02.07.2013 , 07:59 AM | #4
When they get to implementing it, or maybe even earlier, I hope we'll also get some new hairdos and hair colors.
The Morrowbringer Legacy The Red Eclipse (PvE) [EU]
Deep into that darkness peering, you reach out your hand and grasp what you are searching for.
Now ring the bells that sweep away the darkness; the bells that beckon tomorrow's dawn.

SirMannii
02.07.2013 , 08:10 AM | #5
At the same time they intoduce the barbers on every man's ship, I hope they will release 6 new Operations so there'll be more to do.

nogoer
02.08.2013 , 09:22 AM | #6
seriously, you're that concerned about a barber in game that you had to bump your own thread?!?

Go back to WOW if you need a barber shop that bad. then you can punch cuddly pandas instead. Really, barbers aren't even on the normal TOR players low priority list. Dang kids.

Leweegibo
02.08.2013 , 09:29 AM | #7
Yeh Barber Motorsports Park is a fantastic track, love to drive my Korrealis around it....
The Harbinger--->Master Dar'nala--->The Harbinger
Lew'do Lewthorn HaìteJägernaut

Jacen_Starsolo
02.08.2013 , 09:33 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Vitas View Post
They've said whilst they may include it in the future, it's currently not one of their top priorities like SGR
Fixed it for you.

Caelith
02.08.2013 , 07:04 PM | #9
Would be nice to see it added.

More than once I have rerolled a character because the hair annoyed me.
The siege of Coruscant was in fact brought to an end after the republic agreed to give the Empire a Shrubbery, one that looked nice and wasn't too expensive.

Jeweledleah
02.08.2013 , 07:20 PM | #10
it took Blizzard 4 years before they added barbershops and it was part of major expansion.

while ability to change my character's appearance would be fantastic (I'm especially interested in scars, though makeup and hair would be good too), i completely understand why its low on their list of priorities. I'd rather they focus on actual content, whatever it may entail.