Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gauging Interest - Off site PvP forum

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Gauging Interest - Off site PvP forum

_Kayko_
02.05.2013 , 08:41 PM | #1
I'm trying to get an idea on how much interest there would be in an off main site forum for the server that would be more dedicated to the PvP side of Jedi Cov?

There are of course certain things that simply can not be done on these forums from the little things like extensive signatures or avatars, specific sub forums for Kickball or PvP related events and even a call out or two if it is all in just good humor and fun. An off site would be a good place to have it.

I would be willing to pay for at least the basic off Enjin if there is enough interest and also can get some volunteers that actually know what to do with the Enjin site to maintain and build the site.

Since it would be my money going into the site, there would be a few stipulations to the site in terms of language and blatant flaming of another player. Being an A.. just to be one is not what this is about. As long as a post could be deemed in good fun, things like call outs would be ok. A strong PvP community often leads to a better overall community of a game.
[Jedi Covenant] ~Katsune Legacy
Kayko - 55 Kinetic Sage
Sonika - 51 Lightning Inquisitor
Kaito - 55 Balance Sage