Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Swtorista.com -- Now Accepting Submissions for Customizable Gear

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Swtorista.com -- Now Accepting Submissions for Customizable Gear

Trispast
01.25.2013 , 03:19 PM | #21
I also wanted to add this image to the Synthmesh Battle set I submitted earlier, as it includes the helm

Trispast
01.25.2013 , 03:27 PM | #22

outfit_name Columi Enforcer
outfit_level 50
outfit_category 3
outfit_faction Neutral
outfit_armour Medium
outfit_retired N
outfit_legacy N
outfit_head Columi Enforcer's Headgear
outfit_gloves Columi Enforcer's Gloves
outfit_chest Columi Enforcer's Jacket
outfit_legs Columi Enforcer's Leggings
outfit_boots Columi Enforcer's Boots
outfit_submitter Nostromo

Trispast
01.25.2013 , 03:29 PM | #23

outfit_name Rakata Field Medic
outfit_level 50
outfit_category 3
outfit_faction Neutral
outfit_armour Medium
outfit_retired N
outfit_legacy N
outfit_head Rakata Field Medic's Headgear
outfit_gloves Rakata Field Medic's Gloves
outfit_chest Rakata Field Medic's Jacket
outfit_legs Rakata Field Medic's Leggings
outfit_boots Rakata Field Medic's Boots
outfit_submitter Nostromo

LadyAdmiral
01.26.2013 , 12:05 PM | #24
Wow! Very cool! I didn't know if I was going to get any of the Rakata/Columi sithside outfits, because I definitely couldn't get them myself. Now I want some of them, hehe. Nice quality screenshots tboot! Thank you!

They're all added up!
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"

HiltoftheDragon
02.03.2013 , 08:13 AM | #25
Silly question...how are yall posting pics on the forum like that. Links i can do but i cant seem to be able to put a picture up. Wrapping the url with [img] [/img] isnt working. What code do i use instead.

Second silly question is what are you using to take those armor pics. I cant seem to get the same angles that im seeing here for a proper screenie.
The Starkillerz Legacy
"Death is an old friend of mine"
Grievance @ The Shadowlands
Creedess 60 * Serinety 60 * Noliana 56 * Adea 55 * Revenup 60

Pernicia
02.03.2013 , 12:33 PM | #26
Are you only looking for sets designed to go together, or do you want user-created outfits as well? LIke, I love the way my Operative looks, but it's gear is a combination of commendation pieces, craftables, and drops.
Pernici the Furious
<Night Stalkers>
Server: The Harbinger

LadyAdmiral
02.03.2013 , 02:19 PM | #27
Quote:
Silly question...how are yall posting pics on the forum like that. Links i can do but i cant seem to be able to put a picture up. Wrapping the url with [img] [/img] isnt working. What code do i use instead.

Second silly question is what are you using to take those armor pics. I cant seem to get the same angles that im seeing here for a proper screenie.
Click the little icon when you go to reply to a post. Paste the URL in there for an image =)

As for the angles.. I have no idea, I just zoom my cameras out a bit and press Prnt Screen XD Sorry that's not very usefull.

Quote:
Are you only looking for sets designed to go together, or do you want user-created outfits as well? LIke, I love the way my Operative looks, but it's gear is a combination of commendation pieces, craftables, and drops.
Yes!! I am looking for both.
http://swtorista.com/outfit?id=23
Here's an example of a set that has a user-created outfit. Just submit the picture here and say which set you would like to attach it to.

HiltoftheDragon
02.03.2013 , 07:47 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyAdmiral View Post
Click the little icon when you go to reply to a post. Paste the URL in there for an image =)

As for the angles.. I have no idea, I just zoom my cameras out a bit and press Prnt Screen XD Sorry that's not very usefull.
Doh, do i feel stupid. I never even saw that little icon. As far as the angle thing, i do what you do but it seems that the characters are too low in the frame. So taking those nice frontal, side, kneeling shots are impossible. Ill look around and see what other folks are using.
The Starkillerz Legacy
"Death is an old friend of mine"
Grievance @ The Shadowlands
Creedess 60 * Serinety 60 * Noliana 56 * Adea 55 * Revenup 60

Bugattiboy
02.04.2013 , 11:41 PM | #29
Upon trying to submit a new entry I am greeted with this.

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'victoria'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/victoria/public_html/swtorista.com/forum-submission.php on line 5

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/victoria/public_html/swtorista.com/forum-submission.php on line 5
FIRE IN FLAMES MANN!

LadyAdmiral
02.04.2013 , 11:57 PM | #30
Well that's embarrassing. Happened when I upgraded the page titles/descriptions.

Fixed, now. Thanks for posting the exact error.