Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hottest Male Companion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Hottest Male Companion

GhostDrone
01.29.2013 , 07:15 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Chiramu View Post
Those guys are either male or female personalities, so they would be able to fit in with the female and male threads already established.
They have been programmed to have either a male orientated view programmed into them or a female one, I think Scorpio for this one (although I'm not familiar with IA companions).
Qyzen is quite obviously a male.
Yeah, i wasn't quite sure if more... beast-like (aka, non-basic speaking and big) alien companions counted.
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.

Elisaveta
01.29.2013 , 05:17 PM | #22
I'd say Quinn followed by Corso. I love the voice actor for Quinn.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
Carl Sagan

kalistea
01.30.2013 , 03:15 PM | #23
I agree, Malavai is the cutest, wish all my female characters could have him
And I really like his voice too, that posh english accent and intense voice acting, really hope too hear more of him in the future.

Amadahy
02.01.2013 , 03:16 PM | #24
My Hot List:

Lt. Pierce - Between the voice, the attitude, the LOYALTY he has shown my Nasirah...she fell quite hard and abandoned a romantic relationship with Quinn. I am STILL infurated that he is not a full romance. Thank goodness for using my imagination and writing a fanfic. :-D
Andronikos - Again, the voice, attitude and loyalty says it all.
Vector Hyllis
Torian Cadera
Lord Scourge - Again, I'm still infurated he is not a romance option right now. Maybe someday?
Sanju Pyne

My Wouldn't touch him if my life depended on it:
QUINN : While his voice is rather delish I HAAAAATE this character with the fire of a thousand Tatooine suns. Just...egh!
Doc : Looks way too much like my ex.
Theran

cultivatedmass
02.01.2013 , 09:27 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Vector has sexy eyes and Andronikus has a sexy voice... Quinn has that sexy beauty mark.

Together, they'd make the ultimate companion.
that's actually cancer.

TridusSWTOR
02.02.2013 , 12:26 AM | #26
Skadge.

Newyankalt
02.02.2013 , 12:28 AM | #27
Blizz

Midasear
02.02.2013 , 01:11 AM | #28
Doc.

Don't laugh, I'm serious. You have to see him with my Jedi Guardian's eyes. Sure, he can be an arrogant posterior orifice. And he has some ...uh....baggage. But he's also a big-hearted man who has dedicated his life to bringing medical care to refugees in war zones. And he is the only man in the galaxy who has never treated her as a either a padawan with much to learn, or a Jedi-Who-Is-The-Only-Hope-Of-The-Galaxy. Instead, he hits on her and promises to show her the Correllian nightlife "after the parade when we're done saving the entire galaxy, of course."

Least Hot: Sergeant Rusk. Manages to make Hoth feel colder, somehow.

LostInReverie
02.03.2013 , 11:05 PM | #29
Zenith, Quinn and Corso. I'm still bitter and disappointed that you can't romance Zenith.
THE CALLISTO LEGACY (JC)
THE SOLARIS LEGACY (EH)
55s - Melusine
55s- Ilaria / Drusīlla

legolegion
02.04.2013 , 09:58 AM | #30
scourge +1
though i do like khem