Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stabilizers in RotHC?

Inigashi
02.01.2013 , 11:08 AM | #1
I wonder if I will still need those to craft the new tier mods. I saw them in schematics @ torhead for new armorings and mods though...

AshlaBoga
02.01.2013 , 11:44 AM | #2
I'd assume you need Molecular Stabilizers and Synthetic Energy Cubes. Probably more than you needed for Dread Guard.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

paul_preib
02.01.2013 , 12:28 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
I'd assume you need Molecular Stabilizers and Synthetic Energy Cubes. Probably more than you needed for Dread Guard.
I'd actually guess the a bit different. I think there'll be a Molecular Stabilizer and Energy Cube Equivalent, but it will a different item meant to cover the next tier, with a low amount required for 28/65 Items and a greater number for 29/67 (or whatever designation they use).
Cyperian -- Sorceror Cyterian-- Sentinel Cyrellian-- Trooper Cyprian-- Sage
Cylerian-- Scoundrel Kyrellian-- Sniper
Of the Bloodborne and Deargna-Fhuil Legacies

Thundergulch
02.01.2013 , 12:54 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by paul_preib View Post
I'd actually guess the a bit different. I think there'll be a Molecular Stabilizer and Energy Cube Equivalent,
This would be my guess as well.
Mainly because if they have Molecular Stabs as a requirement in lvl 55 gear, the price will absolutely skyrocket, making the tier 63 gear not worth it to craft.

Arlon_Nabarlly
02.01.2013 , 01:06 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by paul_preib View Post
I think there'll be a Molecular Stabilizer and Energy Cube Equivalent, but it will a different item meant to cover the next tier.
If you look at the description it's grade (8 I think) crafting material. There will be a new grade level to make new gear, the old can still be used to make dread stuff, but the demand will drop like a stone (with a possible spike right before/after RotHC with people that don't do endgame raiding trying to get Dread before/after the expansion drops)