Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Body type 2 vs 3, what do you like best?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Body type 2 vs 3, what do you like best?

Diefenbaker
01.27.2013 , 12:11 PM | #41
Inquisitor: female 1 (works so well with Khem)
Trooper & BH: male 3 (professional soldier & merc, gotta be jacked)
IA: male 2
JC: male 3 (cause he's a twi'lek, I can only stomach male snakeheads as body 3)
JK: female 1

I'd love to use female 2, but the breasts are too big for my tastes, plus they make armor look ridiculous, and seem to look even bigger with heavy armor.
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition”

eldefail
01.27.2013 , 11:14 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Finrok View Post
I still have trouble deciding and it is bugging me. What about you?
Female: 2, 4

Male: 2, 3, 4

Some body types don't seem to match certain characters. Jedi Knight just does not fit the body type 3, he's more of a 2. That's an example. Sith Warrior is a 3, I just can't see it as anything else.

BlameSociety
01.31.2013 , 06:15 PM | #43
Female
1: Anorexic
2: Normal
3: Amazon
4: Chubby

Male
1: Skin-covered skeleton
2: Boy
3: Hulk
4: Blob

So yeah, for females I find body type 2 the only good one. As for males there should be something in between the boyish figure of body type 2 and the body type 3 hulk. Something "normal", you know.
ToFN - QQ
Lenius - Assassin | Lenani - Mercenary | Lennick - Operative | Lenorris - Juggernaut
Lenion - Vanguard | Lendos - Gunslinger | Lensei - Knight | Leninda - Consular

ZakMorgan
02.01.2013 , 05:08 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by BlameSociety View Post
Female
1: Anorexic
2: Normal
3: Amazon
4: Chubby

Male
1: Skin-covered skeleton
2: Boy
3: Hulk
4: Blob

So yeah, for females I find body type 2 the only good one. As for males there should be something in between the boyish figure of body type 2 and the body type 3 hulk. Something "normal", you know.
Male body type 2 is hardly 'boyish', unless steroid junkies are your norm. I'd say that 1 is 'boyish' and 2 represents the average male physique. But I agree that a body type between 2 and 3 would do nicely.
Founder, and proud Agent since day one

Cavell
02.02.2013 , 12:01 PM | #45
All the folks who say male Type 2 is the 'normally' proportioned one must be seeing something I'm not. Have you checked out that dude's head? It's huge compared to his body. Type 3's the only one where the head actually looks like it belongs to the body. Type 3 is way, way too tall, but I have to live with it, I guess.

I'm shocked they haven't introduced Type 2.5 yet.

Altheran
02.02.2013 , 06:42 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Cavell View Post
All the folks who say male Type 2 is the 'normally' proportioned one must be seeing something I'm not. Have you checked out that dude's head? It's huge compared to his body. Type 3's the only one where the head actually looks like it belongs to the body. Type 3 is way, way too tall, but I have to live with it, I guess.

I'm shocked they haven't introduced Type 2.5 yet.
People say "normally proportioned" because of the shape of the body. Average height, average fat, average muscle. If there is a problem with the head, that's an other problem. (I don't find it too big. I rather think that body 3 has a ridiculously tiny head for a huge and massive body. - Must be related to how people pictures the shape of a human body)

Cavell
02.04.2013 , 07:32 AM | #47
Male 3 appears to be about a foot shorter than the wookiee companion. Wookiees stand an average of 2.2 meters, or 7.2 feet, according to the Star Wars wiki. That would make Male 3 a little over 6 feet, and make Male 2 a little over 5 feet.

If we use the Wookiee as a baseline, anyway. Which I'm sure the devs probably didn't.

Archpsyche
02.06.2013 , 01:59 PM | #48
I always go for body type 3. It's a game of combat, after all. How can you survive 100 bullets without looking like the hulk?

command_codes
02.19.2013 , 10:33 PM | #49

2's neck is scrawny as a twig. Needs more traps too

MrBorsh
02.21.2013 , 07:41 PM | #50
Sith and Jedi with body type 3 and 4 doesn't look good in my opinion. Simply because from what I've obtained of informarion from the movies then there's none with such body type as 3 & 4. However, I'd choose body type 3 if I'd be aCommmando, but I get the more RP feeling of RPing a soldier as Vanguard with Body type 2.