annoying problem/possible bug

dovid-r

ok, so when 1.5 came out, I was all too eager to get HK-51 for my Sith Asassain Poleel. It works great, except for one problem:

When I got him, it did not increase the number of available companions that I could send on missions. That was annoying enough, but now that I have a full set of companions for my alt, it now says that I can only send 4 instead of the appropriate 5. I really hope this is a bug, because I really don't want to spend time gathering 1 million creditss for each of my alts just to max out the number of companions I can send.

1) HK does not increase the number of companions you can send out. This is not a bug. It is intentional.

2) Most classes get all their companions before they can send five out at a time. It's not based on how many companions you have.

I am pretty sure the # of companions that you can send out is purely dependent on how far you're on your class mission. I know my operative was lvl 40 with only being able to send out 3 companions, I finished chapter 2, while I was still lvl 40 and could send out 4 companions.

I am pretty sure the # of companions that you can send out is purely dependent on how far you're on your class mission. I know my operative was lvl 40 with only being able to send out 3 companions, I finished chapter 2, while I was still lvl 40 and could send out 4 companions.

THIS. depends on where you are with class quest line. and pretty sure you have to be level 45.