Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

OK Bioware, what's with the lag and crashes??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
OK Bioware, what's with the lag and crashes??

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JovethGonzalez
01.30.2013 , 08:51 PM | #781 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone, thank you for helping us out by sending us your information. After further investigation, it still appears to be an ISP-related issue. As CS has mentioned before, please contact your ISP for more information. Thank you for your help with this investigation. If you would like, you may continue to post your information in this thread.

MW_Phoenix
01.30.2013 , 08:53 PM | #782
Quote: Originally Posted by Thedreadpirateyi View Post
The issue is not resolved, just because you got in, doesn't mean everybody did, please don't post things like this.
Okay, let me rephrase to your liking.
I was able to log in successfully. I am playing the game now. Since BioWare is collecting the information, they may be interested in what areas are working again and what areas are still down. I did not intend to speak for the hundreds of people on this forum. I thought it was a nice, light-hearted comment given the frustration that everyone has demonstrated.
So if you'd be so kind, "don't post things like this."

OwenBrooks
01.30.2013 , 08:53 PM | #783
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hey everyone, thank you for helping us out by sending us your information. After further investigation, it still appears to be an ISP-related issue. As CS has mentioned before, please contact your ISP for more information. Thank you for your help with this investigation. If you would like, you may continue to post your information in this thread.
Just to clarify this as it is poorly worded, what he is saying is it is outside the servers, the paths I have looked at, suggest an issue with as6435.net and is'nt your ISP but along the path between your ISP and the servers.

Grymmjow
01.30.2013 , 08:53 PM | #784
Are you serious, LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! Contact your ISP again. You guys are pretty funny lol

Captainejo
01.30.2013 , 08:56 PM | #785
Quote: Originally Posted by Grymmjow View Post
Are you serious, LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! Contact your ISP again. You guys are pretty funny lol
what do you want bioware to do? rule the internet too? LOLZ QQQQQQQQ. I played for 2 hours starting a new char on a west coast server, normally on JC....had fun. not ideal but got my swtor fix.
The Wiggin Legacy
Dak Attack!
Sage Scoundrel Shadow Guardian Sorc Powertech Sniper

I broke PvP

NeuroniaSW
01.30.2013 , 08:57 PM | #786
My internet works 100% fine for browsing and playing other games. It's likely this is an issue of routing through your end, not a technical person though but I'd suggest any engineers you have around might want to take a look at the issue...

WushuDragon_
01.30.2013 , 08:57 PM | #787
So basically, they won't be fixing it anytime soon and they hope it will just fix itself. AKA Go f*** yourself. Nice.
{█/////██()█Ξ█╫]██████████████████████████████████████████)

jwharmon
01.30.2013 , 08:59 PM | #788
Ok, this seems to have worked for me, since I was able to play through an entire WZ. I changed my DNS settings from the auto, which used Comcast's DNS servers, and manually set them to use OpenDNS's servers. Following that I flushed my DNS cache.

ChristianPreachr
01.30.2013 , 09:01 PM | #789
Problem appears resolved. Can't wait to see their resolution....if they even give us one.

Lelandish
01.30.2013 , 09:01 PM | #790
seems to be fixed for me, been playing 30 mins with no discon.