Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Most unappealing companion?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Most unappealing companion?

maxetius
01.30.2013 , 12:39 PM | #21
Skadge, there was never a more 'why are you here' character than him. Even Rusk [he pretty much worships you] and Lt. Iresso [i'm basically going AWOL because screw my command] had reasons. Even stupid Broonmark, because he was a psycho killer who had no tribe and nowhere else to go except be your servant.

Skadge had none. All he does is complain that everyone's weak on your ship and he hates it there. And no, at the end he still says this, he just says you're kinda alright... after 10k affection.

ugh...

iamthehoyden
01.30.2013 , 02:46 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Karkais View Post
Dunno about you, but I took him aboard cause he is funny, and an extra hand is sometimes useful. Nothing about being a wimp.

I think having a guy on board who makes mouse droids go "SQUEEEE!!" is nice.
I think a bounty hunter with that attitude is about the only one that Skadge makes sense with.

There is no way my bh would EVER have willingly let him on her ship. Completely, bizarrely out of character.
Belsavis spoiler:
Spoiler
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Athena-Nike
01.30.2013 , 02:55 PM | #23
Quinn

Spoiler

SithKoriandr
01.30.2013 , 05:50 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
I think a bounty hunter with that attitude is about the only one that Skadge makes sense with.

There is no way my bh would EVER have willingly let him on her ship. Completely, bizarrely out of character.
Belsavis spoiler:
Spoiler
Agreed! My BH did the same thing and then Skadge just pushes his way in? It's terrible.

Tattari
01.30.2013 , 08:01 PM | #25
Corso due to his attitude re:women.

He puts his captain on a pedastal that is creepy as ****, he gets super duper jealous if you flirt with other men (even if you haven't initiated a romance), and he has a double standard with killing women.

If I could space the ****er or leave him back on Ord Mantell, I would. And I'd just have Gus, Risha, Akaavi, and Bowdar on my ship.

Can't comment on Skadge as I have yet to get him and I adore Quinn, his "story thing" and all.

DarthRamette
01.30.2013 , 08:13 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Tattari View Post

He puts his captain on a pedastal that is creepy as ****, he gets super duper jealous if you flirt with other men (even if you haven't initiated a romance), and he has a double standard with killing women.

If I could space the ****er or leave him back on Ord Mantell, I would. And I'd just have Gus, Risha, Akaavi, and Bowdar on my ship.

Can't comment on Skadge as I have yet to get him and I adore Quinn, his "story thing" and all.
When you get Skadge you will understand the Skadge hate...he is less then worthless.

LastWizard
01.30.2013 , 08:20 PM | #27
Ok tharan seems to care only about himself. God his voice just annoys me. I want to space him in all honesty. Holidays dancing I find much more interesting. Also there are a few holes in storylines, and accepting companions should be an optional choice.

Arvig
01.30.2013 , 11:02 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Tattari View Post

This I have to agree with, I never liked Corso. Now Guss I think is hilarious, a failed padawan turned con artist.

Most boring, Sgt. Rusk. I don't hate him, he's just bland. Only reason I geared him up at all when I hit 50th was just to be complete, I don't like the idea of leaving anyone undergeared.

Raynezazki
01.31.2013 , 10:08 AM | #29
Kaliyo

Spoiler

LadyRoyalport
01.31.2013 , 12:40 PM | #30
Still rather new to the game, but so far of all the companions I've acquired on my different players, I cannot stand Vette or Kaliyo at all. Granted I make a terrible Sith (prefer playing Republic but have to try them all) but their attitudes are almost more than I can take. Just wanna back hand them both sometimes...LOL! I'm still trying to figure out Khem and Theran's arrogance is quite annoying too. I'll keep my eye out for Sklage--he seems to have the most votes for "unpopular".