Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Sith Triumvirate + Darth Revan and Malak vs the Sith Emperor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Sith Triumvirate + Darth Revan and Malak vs the Sith Emperor

Wolfninjajedi's Avatar


Wolfninjajedi
01.30.2013 , 06:32 PM | #41
I feel as if Meetra killing the Emperor via a lightsaber throw being a rather...anti climatic ending, I mean sure there have been worse deaths then that but...I mean I just dunno. Speaking of that, wouldn't killing the Emperor stopped his attack anyway thus saving Revan aswell and killing the Emperor? Just throwing that out there.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
01.30.2013 , 06:44 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
I feel as if Meetra killing the Emperor via a lightsaber throw being a rather...anti climatic ending, I mean sure there have been worse deaths then that but...I mean I just dunno. Speaking of that, wouldn't killing the Emperor stopped his attack anyway thus saving Revan aswell and killing the Emperor? Just throwing that out there.
No one said DK was smart.

Darth Nihilus wins this alone. The Emperor is just another tasty treat.
Added Chapters 39 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Surinen's Avatar


Surinen
01.30.2013 , 06:47 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkondo View Post
He can dissolve the force via ritual, Nihilus has no need for such things.

Emotionless or not he still shows fear and frustration fighting Revan, something he did not fighting the Jedi Knight besides i thought you were with me regarding the Emperor being killed by the JK was just a Voice.

The Emperor would disagree with you, he thought Revan was the only one that could beat him. And the Exile had a chance to kill the Emperor with her lightsaber during this fight, she just used it to save Revan instead. That would make it Revan and Meetra<Vitiate, and Revan is stronger than Meetra so in reality it would only take 1 Revan and 1 Meetra or 2 Revan's not 100 to beat him.
on such a little scale like Nihilus he most probably can do it with his eyelash

yes, I agree that this was Voice, but lore says that he is emotionless

he would beat them anyway, Lord Emperor's strength is beyond his fight description with Revan
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
01.31.2013 , 01:49 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Surinen View Post
on such a little scale like Nihilus he most probably can do it with his eyelash

yes, I agree that this was Voice, but lore says that he is emotionless

he would beat them anyway, Lord Emperor's strength is beyond his fight description with Revan
'Lord Emperor's' strength I'm afraid exists only in your mind. The real Sith Emperor is nowhere near as powerful. You have no evidence to suggest that the Emperor posesses that kind of power apart from your personal head-canon, and I'm afraid that does not overide the likes of SWTOR and Revan.

And Darkondo you make good points although Hood did make it out to be that the Emperor is dead now and not in the future. However he also did imply the Emperor had some sort of back up plan. Which could be why he was not afraid. Oh and technically its not canon that the Emperor is alive until we see him, it hasn't been confirmed whether the Voices were telling the truth or not. But only time will tell...

Surinen's Avatar


Surinen
01.31.2013 , 06:33 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
'Lord Emperor's' strength I'm afraid exists only in your mind. The real Sith Emperor is nowhere near as powerful. You have no evidence to suggest that the Emperor posesses that kind of power apart from your personal head-canon, and I'm afraid that does not overide the likes of SWTOR and Revan.

And Darkondo you make good points although Hood did make it out to be that the Emperor is dead now and not in the future. However he also did imply the Emperor had some sort of back up plan. Which could be why he was not afraid. Oh and technically its not canon that the Emperor is alive until we see him, it hasn't been confirmed whether the Voices were telling the truth or not. But only time will tell...
whole Revan fight is made on contradictions and fan service; and with what you said that this Hood said, it is even more mixed now. Only right way is to make fight between Revan and Emperor as Voice vs Revan. Lord Emperor got caught in rushed lore, disturbing. Maybe Hands gonna explain it or it will get even more ridiculous.
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.

davkei's Avatar


davkei
01.31.2013 , 07:44 AM | #46
Revan and Malak are over rated, there are alot more powerful siths and jedi in the EU.
Pinky: "Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
The Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky—try to take over the world!

OldVengeance's Avatar


OldVengeance
01.31.2013 , 10:29 AM | #47
Revan, Malak and Traya all die quickly. Sion right afterward. The end of the fight happens when Nihiuls tries to consume the Emperor and the implosion that results in one void trying to consume the other results in a Double KO.

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
01.31.2013 , 11:48 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by OldVengeance View Post
Revan, Malak and Traya all die quickly. Sion right afterward. The end of the fight happens when Nihiuls tries to consume the Emperor and the implosion that results in one void trying to consume the other results in a Double KO.
Unless Nihilus goes in first. Which would be the most logical plan of attack.

Traya and Revan for one, are smart enough not to rush into battle.

CaptainApop's Avatar


CaptainApop
01.31.2013 , 12:25 PM | #49
Okay so.

Sith emperor - Implied to be stupidly powerful and even if you do kill him he just caspers into another body somewhere

Sion - Was only able to be killed when someone convinced him to let himself die

Nihlus - Could only be killed due to the protagonists phlebotinum

Umm...I don't think we know enough about the contenders limits to say anything of substance here.
"I bind kolto probes to Q, partially for the convenience but mostly for the irony"

Subterfuge legacy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
01.31.2013 , 12:32 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptainApop View Post
Okay so.

Sith emperor - Implied to be stupidly powerful and even if you do kill him he just caspers into another body somewhere

Sion - Was only able to be killed when someone convinced him to let himself die

nihlus - Could only be killed due to the protagonists phlebotinum

Umm...I don't we know enough about the contenders limits to say anything of substance here.
Nice sig, that's all I wanted to say.