Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR unplayable today - Invisible walls + d/c to an infinite loading screen

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
SWTOR unplayable today - Invisible walls + d/c to an infinite loading screen

JunkyardWolf
01.30.2013 , 04:49 PM | #11
It seems to be the east coast servers. Dang i bet that New York Gov is trying to regulate game time now too!
proud to be a Cranky ole fart!

WookieIsshe
01.30.2013 , 05:23 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by xstainlesx View Post
This is by far the most broken mmo I have ever played. The total lack of care by bioware is staggering.
Not everyone is being affected by this. It is sounding more and more like a node is going bad somewhere which would explain why some people from many different ISP's are having issues. Not everyone is routed through the same nodes. I have zero issues logging in and playing and I am on Jedi Covenant with Mediacom as my ISP.

grombrinda
01.30.2013 , 05:33 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by xstainlesx View Post
This is by far the most broken mmo I have ever played. The total lack of care by bioware is staggering.
Doesn't really matter right now, as long as people keep buying cartel packs. ^^
We didn't start the Star Wars,They were already fightin' em,since George was writing them!!

AshlaBoga
01.30.2013 , 05:42 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Vandicus View Post
There's already a thread on this. Myself and the Bastion seem to be doing just fine however.
Myself and Jung Ma are doing fine.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

bigray
01.30.2013 , 05:56 PM | #15
It's happening now on Po5

I wonder if it's related to the fix for the cartel coins where many subs did not receive their allotment this month. I noticed for the few minutes I was logged in that my 500 coins have been awarded, must have happened today because I didn't have them last night. And we haven't had these lag problems on Po5 until today. it could be that they are going through the servers and running whatever database queries and updates they need to fix the missing cartel coins problem.