Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Life Day items that don't bind: Permanently "unbound"?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Life Day items that don't bind: Permanently "unbound"?

Stenrik
12.29.2012 , 12:25 AM | #1
Hey,

Just wondering about items like "Life Day Holo-tree" and "toy starship." I've noticed that I'm still able to mail and trade these after using them.
Will this still be the case after the "event" ends?
I would like to have extras for future characters, but there's no need to stock up if I'll be able to trade them over at a later point.

Thanks.

Draloch
12.29.2012 , 12:39 AM | #2
Yeah, many of the usable cartel items are fully usable and tradable. These work like that.

Nanglez
12.29.2012 , 01:53 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Draloch View Post
Yeah, many of the usable cartel items are fully usable and tradable. These work like that.
As opposed to Cyan War Hero Crystals, which just bind instantly the moment they come out of pack. -.- Friggin useless.

Fazaani
01.30.2013 , 08:22 AM | #4
Also i allways wonder howcome bound items also perma bind laters??? Am i missing smth or is it just gamecode shortcut?

Ecaj
01.30.2013 , 05:17 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Fazaani View Post
Also i allways wonder howcome bound items also perma bind laters??? Am i missing smth or is it just gamecode shortcut?
This is usually a case of FP/OPS loot so it gives you time to trade it to group members (say everyone greeds on something then a group member asks the winner if they can have it for an alt).

If you're talking about the times on items from a cartel pack, I still haven't heard a good reason why they did that, supposedly it was to delay people from instantly putting items on the GTN (guess they figured players would say "oh well" and just use the item rather than wait 2 days).