Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Commando's are garbage in pvp

ArchangelLBC
01.29.2013 , 09:44 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by badou View Post
if the other team don't focus you you can wreck them.gr can crit for a good amount of dmg so can the rest of the abilities the problem is you are focused the second they see a big cannon and then you cant leave or kill a melee class if he comes close.we really need a huge buff and i think at 1.7 we will get it.
Wouldn't hold my breath tbh. I feel like any major class rebalancing is going to be put off till the expansion. At best we'll get a token buff thrown our way, and that will show that they do understand the issues with the class. At worst we'll get something they claim is a buff but which ultimately shows they just don't understand the class, or their own game, at all. Stockstrike root comes to mind.

They might just decide to do nothing because why bother?
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

justinparneteau
03.16.2013 , 04:58 PM | #42
Commandos are very squishy in pvp especially the gunnery because you need to pretty much be still for every attack but get in the middle of your group and start your fireing pretty soon they are going to be on you because your dishing out the dmg so if you spent points use your concussion charge which will knock them back and immobilize them for 4 seconds which give you more than enough time to cast your small heal and your cleanse now just start fireing again but if your playing with ******* then go assault and los on anything you can use dot them and keep moveing use the terrain against them because lets be honest half the ppl cant use their mario skills .

Llama-Eight
03.18.2013 , 08:00 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by justinparneteau View Post
so if you spent points use your concussion charge which will knock them back and immobilize them for 4 seconds
Concussion charge doesn't root, it knocks back & slows for 4 seconds. Stockstrike will root for 4 seconds, but then they're still in melee range. You might be thinking of the Gunslinger's Pulse Detonator or the Sage's Force Wave (with points in Force Wake).