Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cant buy War Hero Gear

broja-jacra
01.28.2013 , 09:34 PM | #1
Why is it that I cant use my warzone comms to buy PvP war hero gear from the vendors till im lv 50? I know I cant equip it till im 50 but surely you can let me buy it and place it in my cargo hold till i can use it, after all there is only so many Comms i can carry and theres nothing to spend them on that I need. meaning I will get to the limit of how many comms I can have and not be able to spend them and warzones will then be a waste of time since i wont be able to collect the comms.
╬╬╬╬╬╬|{██████████████████████████████►

Stoofa
01.29.2013 , 05:02 AM | #2
For the very reason that they do not want people hitting Level 50 and immediately having a full-set of War Hero armour.
From 11-49 you're going to be stacking up on medpacks or crafting schematics. Before you hit 50 you should be your maximum WZ and RWZ commendations so that as soon as you hit 50 you can buy your first WH items.

broja-jacra
01.29.2013 , 04:18 PM | #3
What should it matter if people have put the effort and work in to get the items anyway?

Phill
01.29.2013 , 04:23 PM | #4
My guess would be that PvP 10-49 is a different animal then level 50 PvP.

The same applies to PvE, why can't we earn Daily comms from level 1-49...simply because that is something you do for end game content.

That would be my guess
"General, surely there must be SOMEBODY left who needs some killing, or some killing done for them."......."Sorry, Major. There's nobody left. You've killed them all. "

broja-jacra
01.30.2013 , 01:08 PM | #5
Except in PvE you can earn the creds and get the mods to make gear top level like you would get with daily comms and the like and can buy gear of a higher level, Its like being able to earn daily comms pre 50 but not being able to spend them on anything worthwhile meaning they go to waste.

Phill
01.30.2013 , 02:04 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by broja-jacra View Post
Except in PvE you can earn the creds and get the mods to make gear top level like you would get with daily comms and the like and can buy gear of a higher level, Its like being able to earn daily comms pre 50 but not being able to spend them on anything worthwhile meaning they go to waste.
I might be mistaken but I believe you can start earning or doing "dailies' around level 48...not sure if that applies to WZ as well.
"General, surely there must be SOMEBODY left who needs some killing, or some killing done for them."......."Sorry, Major. There's nobody left. You've killed them all. "