Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DeanHead
01.28.2013 , 10:00 AM | #401
Quote: Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
guys stupid question but where do you see all monthly cartel coins received in case you're a subscriber ?

I have the feeling that mine are missing as well.. but how can I be sure if it's the case or not. ?
YOu can log ont you MySWTOR and click on Cartel Coins and thre hsould be a ledger showing when you spent coins and when you gained them. Also if you check yout Cartel Stor in game, you can see the ammount you have on hand nad if that has changed.

Beesodd
01.28.2013 , 10:02 AM | #402 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Raiders,

You can check this on the Ledger page. I checked, and unfortunately you appear to have been struck with the same issue that the others in this thread have.

And if anyone has missed it, i'll just link Joveth's update on this issue from the 25th: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...93#edit5775593

Thanks, and sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

DeanHead
01.28.2013 , 10:46 AM | #403
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi Raiders,

You can check this on the Ledger page. I checked, and unfortunately you appear to have been struck with the same issue that the others in this thread have.

And if anyone has missed it, i'll just link Joveth's update on this issue from the 25th: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...93#edit5775593

Thanks, and sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
We have not missed it. We are wondering if thre will be any compensation for those of us loyal people who have subscribed to SWTOR? Particularly in the form of extra Cartel Coins. This does nto cost Bioware any extra money, and will help keep subscribers happy.

Stoofa
01.28.2013 , 11:07 AM | #404
Quote: Originally Posted by DeanHead View Post
We have not missed it. We are wondering if thre will be any compensation for those of us loyal people who have subscribed to SWTOR? Particularly in the form of extra Cartel Coins. This does nto cost Bioware any extra money, and will help keep subscribers happy.
The problem is (and I am one of the effected ones - still waiting) is people who did receive their coins on time will be thinking "great, because I got mine on time I don't get any extras".
Or, if they give them to everyone, then those who were delayed will think "Great, they get their coins on time and still get extra ones too!".
There is no compensation required - there was no material loss from not getting the coins, so there is nothing to really compensate.

They just gotta hurry this through and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Maegorod
01.28.2013 , 12:15 PM | #405
Also having the problem with missing CC (about 10 days ago for me), hope the 7-10 days that were mentioned are accurate since I was planning on using them.

krathfam
01.28.2013 , 12:46 PM | #406
I'm missing my friend referral grant, but that's about it

gonzoanarchist
01.28.2013 , 01:05 PM | #407
Was billed on Jan. 26th, it is now the 28th and I haven't received my monthly coins.

Lyneigh
01.28.2013 , 01:10 PM | #408
Add me to the long list of peeps waiting on my sub coins.... /sigh
Lyneigh | Avahlyn | Beatrice | Elleni
Blaes | Beralyn | Lynah | Berenice
Arcadian Legacy - H2F on The Bastion

krider
01.28.2013 , 01:30 PM | #409
Yup, billed over 10 days ago and nothing.

Phuzakie
01.28.2013 , 04:12 PM | #410
I am in the same boat...

Terrible programmers are terrible.
Retired Mayor of Hope Springs, Corellia, Scylla
Co-Founder of <New Hope Alliance>