Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hottest Male Companion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Hottest Male Companion

DarthSpooky
01.24.2013 , 10:03 AM | #11
Mr. Khem Val. <3
<South of Heaven>
Ebon Hawk

Chiramu
01.25.2013 , 04:36 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpooky View Post
Mr. Khem Val. <3
He would sooner rip and eat your heart out then he would kiss you...just gross :<.

MsMalice
01.25.2013 , 08:44 AM | #13
Omg, this thread needed to happen!
I think I have a weakness for the Pureblood males. Lord Scourge has my vote, though I prefer him with hair.
RAYE
<Samurai Pizza Cats>
<Just Relax>

Oragummi
01.25.2013 , 10:15 AM | #14
I know this guy isn't a companion but Darth Baras is definately the sexiest character in the entire game...

As for companions though definately M1-4X... Just listen to that voice!!! Either him or Skadge that is.

Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpooky View Post
Mr. Khem Val. <3
Ooh I almost forgot Khem!

Burana
01.28.2013 , 09:21 AM | #15
Zenith. But you can't romance him

Quinn. Smart and hard to get. Makes you wait for him,and then keeps you wondering if all the romance was a ruse. Definitely, gives you a roller coaster of emotions.

Iresso (customization 7 works for me). That part when he locks you on the ship for some 4 hours 34 minutes for recreation... And people complain that he is boring. Wake up!!

MsMalice
01.28.2013 , 11:36 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Oragummi View Post
I know this guy isn't a companion but Darth Baras is definately the sexiest character in the entire game...
HAHAHAHA xD

Wait, you're not serious... are you? o.O
RAYE
<Samurai Pizza Cats>
<Just Relax>

Chiramu
01.29.2013 , 03:50 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Burana View Post

Iresso (customization 7 works for me). That part when he locks you on the ship for some 4 hours 34 minutes for recreation... And people complain that he is boring. Wake up!!
Wow, I never played that far into Consular because of the acting. I am interested in seeing that guy, but the acting for the Consular is painful :<.

GhostDrone
01.29.2013 , 03:53 AM | #18
Does HK-51 count?

What about Qyzen Fess?

I demand a "Hottest droid/alien companion" thread
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.

Chiramu
01.29.2013 , 04:26 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by GhostDrone View Post
Does HK-51 count?

What about Qyzen Fess?

I demand a "Hottest droid/alien companion" thread

Those guys are either male or female personalities, so they would be able to fit in with the female and male threads already established.
They have been programmed to have either a male orientated view programmed into them or a female one, I think Scorpio for this one (although I'm not familiar with IA companions).
Qyzen is quite obviously a male.

bright_ephemera
01.29.2013 , 05:41 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Chiramu View Post
Those guys are either male or female personalities, so they would be able to fit in with the female and male threads already established.
They have been programmed to have either a male orientated view programmed into them or a female one, I think Scorpio for this one (although I'm not familiar with IA companions).
Qyzen is quite obviously a male.
SCORPIO is the only non-biological female companion, and some people do go in for dat voice. Every possibly-ambiguous companion (Blizz, Broonmark, Qyzen, etc.) in the game is explicitly stated in the Codex to be male.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.