Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Phantom and Spymaster gear changes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Phantom and Spymaster gear changes
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Aelther
01.17.2013 , 06:38 PM | #1131
Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post
What about Revan's? Will it go back to being black?
If they ever change Revan's robe back to the WRONG texture they must also remove the word "Revan's" from the title.

CarpeSangrea
01.17.2013 , 07:09 PM | #1132
Thanks for the posts Joveth. One other question I had is that if one alt happens to possess 2 of the chest pieces (pve/pvp sets) will that alt receive a replacement for both pieces?

Sam_Skyrunner
01.22.2013 , 01:01 PM | #1133
Just an idea, but, could you make pants with the new set instead of a robe? I know many people actually used the Spymaster's Pants with the Phantom armor. Just an idea.

Ryvenn
01.23.2013 , 10:29 AM | #1134
Another patch day come and gone.

Another day more money making content gets added.

Another day this gets neglected.

You've established your solution. The graphics already exist. aside from nothing, what else needs to happen to rectify the situation as promised? And dare i ask, when do you intend to do it. No offense but NCSoft already owns the trademark of "Soon".
"There is no greater misery than to remember with bitter regret, a time when you were most happy." - Anakin Skywalker

fg_deviant
01.23.2013 , 10:34 AM | #1135
Bummer....no fix implemented, yet again.

Monoth
01.23.2013 , 10:45 AM | #1136
Curious if Bioware is going to fix Ravens Chest piece, When you save Raven on the space prison the cut scene shows him basically having a hoodie, but the gear we get from the cartel boxes has some sort of weird tube wrapping around his neck. Like a weird life preserver.

I wonder if this is a byproduct of trying to modify existing armor to look like Ravens or just a screw up on the designers part.
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

Monoth
01.23.2013 , 10:48 AM | #1137
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryvenn View Post
Another patch day come and gone.

Another day more money making content gets added.

Another day this gets neglected.

You've established your solution. The graphics already exist. aside from nothing, what else needs to happen to rectify the situation as promised? And dare i ask, when do you intend to do it. No offense but NCSoft already owns the trademark of "Soon".
They already stated it would be patch 1.7, so I'm not sure why you expect today's patch to have the fix.
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

TheSkate
01.23.2013 , 05:38 PM | #1138
Quote: Originally Posted by Monoth View Post
They already stated it would be patch 1.7, so I'm not sure why you expect today's patch to have the fix.
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone, as Damion mentioned in an earlier forum post, this was incredibly important for the development team to resolve. We think that we’ve found the best solution for all users affected by the changes made to the Spymaster, Phantom, Trailblazer, and Preceptor outfits in Patch 1.6.2. In Game Update 1.7 (which should be going live in the next month or so), we are going to offer versions of the aforementioned outfits as they appeared before the 1.6.2 changes in addition to the current versions that appear in the Cartel Market Packs. Players will be able to obtain (via Cartel Packs) both the “Classic” (pre 1.6.2) versions of the outfits and the current versions (post 1.6.2).

What about players who already purchased this before the 1.6.2 changes? Or even the players that enjoy the new looks? We’re going to do what’s best for all and in the next major Game Update, any player that has any pieces of the four outfits (Spymaster, Phantom, Trailbazer, and Preceptor) will receive the “Classic” version (pre 1.6.2) of those pieces as well, at no extra cost.
//SNIP//

I was about to question your sanity, but then I looked at the old post again and it does indeed say 1.7. Thank you for cooling my rage before it even had a chance to explode.
"Blah blah blah, yackity smackity, and a nice cold glass of orange juice"
Hugh Tasmanian Devil

CarpeSangrea
01.27.2013 , 12:20 PM | #1139
Any ideas on when we will see 1.7 then? Other than "soon"(tm)?

BobaScott
01.27.2013 , 02:31 PM | #1140
Quote: Originally Posted by CarpeSangrea View Post
Any ideas on when we will see 1.7 then? Other than "soon"(tm)?
They just unsticked the 1.7 coming soon thread. It may not mean anything, but it does not seem positive.