Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Did they Nerf LI HM?

Count_Midnite
01.27.2013 , 12:27 AM | #1
Okay so granted I haven't ran LI HM since the Chevin Event, never queued and I was never crazy on getting it finished... However me and a group did it today. I was in Rakata/Campaign Mix Augmented Field Tech Gear and our tank was Rakata, but our heals and DPS were both recruit/Tionese... The tank knew his stuff, but we one shotted everything except Sav'rak cause healer had trouble keeping us up.

So I ask, did they do a nerf to it? I remember it being so much harder boss wise than it has now. We did it with a recruit Tionese healer. and a Scoundrel DPS. (Dirty Fighting) I was very suprised we got through stuff easily, but again I go back to our tank being well prepared for everything. I just want conformation or a real answer and if anyone has noticed

DarthScruffy
01.27.2013 , 01:23 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Count_Midnite View Post
Okay so granted I haven't ran LI HM since the Chevin Event, never queued and I was never crazy on getting it finished... However me and a group did it today. I was in Rakata/Campaign Mix Augmented Field Tech Gear and our tank was Rakata, but our heals and DPS were both recruit/Tionese... The tank knew his stuff, but we one shotted everything except Sav'rak cause healer had trouble keeping us up.

So I ask, did they do a nerf to it? I remember it being so much harder boss wise than it has now. We did it with a recruit Tionese healer. and a Scoundrel DPS. (Dirty Fighting) I was very suprised we got through stuff easily, but again I go back to our tank being well prepared for everything. I just want conformation or a real answer and if anyone has noticed
It's a combination of a nerfing and people retreating back to their guilds to learn and master the content. Pugs still aren't the most fun experience in the world, but the content is generally getting cleared.

Count_Midnite
01.27.2013 , 03:51 AM | #3
Ahh okay. I think it probably was alts who where really expierenced with it. My guild ran it naked . Very funny to see them wipe on Sav'rak, but they got it done with nonetheless.

sumuser
01.27.2013 , 08:38 AM | #4
LI hm can not be one-shooted through to the end boss lmao. If that did happen, you were doin SM or it was bugged / some was using an exploit.

LI is mechanic intensive and atleast the tank and one dps has to know what they are doing cause there aint a single tank in this game that can bring down the droid's 370k health bar by himself before that thing enrages. And the platform boss requires a healer who KNOWS how to clense and use his healing rotations efficiently. And the last boss requires everyone knowing how to do their role (especially dodging those satchels).

If you know what you're doing, can be cleared in 30ish minutes give or take 10mins. If you dont know what you're doing you're going to wipe ALOT.
Jedi Covenant
Apotheosis | lvl 50 | Bounty Hunter
Utnapishtim | lvl 50 | Sith Warrior

cisme
01.27.2013 , 09:15 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by sumuser View Post
LI hm can not be one-shooted through to the end boss lmao. If that did happen, you were doin SM or it was bugged / some was using an exploit.
I have one-shotted every boss in LI with pugs. I don't know what you're trying to say but it seems retarded

RendValor
01.27.2013 , 09:54 AM | #6
I am guildless and I also PuG LI HM succesfully every week (as a tank)
The Trayus Legacy - Prophecy of the Five

Petnil
01.27.2013 , 06:05 PM | #7
yes and no. The way the bupple on droid lands have been changed. Before you had no chance to move the bupple a bit, it dropped instantly were you were. I think thatīs the only change, but i could be wrong. Maybe enrage timers were increased a bit too. As far i know the damage output and hp of the bosses are the samme as allways.

HBMalachorfive
01.27.2013 , 06:50 PM | #8

LI is mechanic intensive and atleast the tank and one dps has to know what they are doing cause there aint a single tank in this game that can bring down the droid's 370k health bar by himself before that thing enrages. And the platform boss requires a healer who KNOWS how to clense and use his healing rotations efficiently. And the last boss requires everyone knowing how to do their role (especially dodging those satchels).

If you know what you're doing, can be cleared in 30ish minutes give or take 10mins. If you dont know what you're doing you're going to wipe ALOT.
LOLWUT? Seroiusly? I'm on an APAC server and even we are one-shotting LI HM in 30 mins. Really its not hard. And if you get 2 ranged DPS who know what they are doing even better.
Medianne - Wa'ka - Zincona - L'akre - Brancard - Kiaavi

R.I.P F O R K L I F T #PYROWORLD

Larry_Dallas
01.27.2013 , 11:14 PM | #9

What platform boss. Savrak? Since when can you cleanse his dots? Did they nerf that too?

bbare
01.27.2013 , 11:19 PM | #10

I've one-shotted it dozens of times. It really is an easy instance if you know what you are doing.
The Vanity Legacy