Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

From Brute to Silly: the Life of Ald

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
From Brute to Silly: the Life of Ald

Vesaniae
01.24.2013 , 07:54 PM | #131
Ehehe...
Force Lightning: The solution to every problem. Every. Problem.
Afterimages * Walking Penumbral * Like Moths to the Flame
Forever Shenanigans!

iamthehoyden
01.24.2013 , 08:08 PM | #132
Eeek
Teehee
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Jenovan
01.25.2013 , 09:02 AM | #133
Quote:
“Only a few?” Malavai asked lowly. Another shiver. “It will have to do, I suppose.”
Oh, my...
Ebon Hawk * The Thirteenth Legion * RP/Social/Casual
Kjara | Avidior | Mizret | Ysmena
Forging Fortune * Aviditas

irishfino
01.25.2013 , 09:41 PM | #134
Quote: Originally Posted by Vesaniae View Post
Ehehe...

Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Eeek
Teehee
[giggles]

Quote: Originally Posted by Jenovan View Post
Oh, my...
Totally read that in George Takei's voice. XD

Thanks for reading everyone!!
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

irishfino
01.25.2013 , 09:43 PM | #135
Pillow Talk

Ald was right, it was a few hours before anyone checked on him. Malavai idly wondered if he had bribed the staff to leave him in peace for a while. He could ask outright though Ald was more likely to chuckle at him than say anything. He smiled at the thought and snuggled closer to Ald. Ald chuckled and wiggled back a little. They fit together quite nicely, spooned like this.

“You know, I’d be inclined to think you had never done this before,” Ald murmured quietly. Then he chuckled quietly. “Right until you released the brakes on the wheels and moved the bed from the wall.” He chuckled some more. “Am I ever going to be your first experience at something?”

Malavai shuffled back as far as he could and tugged Ald toward him until he turned around to face him.

“You will be,” Malavai said, his voice firm, but light and full of meaning. “I hope to put this place behind us soon.”

“There are a lot of things to put behind us,” Ald murmured forlornly.

“We’ll get through them, Ald,” he insisted.

“We need a vacation.”

“Yes, somewhere nice and quiet.”

“Alderaan?”

“As long as it doesn’t blow up anytime soon, that would work nicely. Shall I make the arrangements?”

“I already have,” Ald said with a lopsided grin.

Malavai chuckled quietly. “You are quite the schemer, my Lord.”

“I prefer the term planner. Much more dignified,” Ald said with false uppityness.

“Are you mocking me?” Malavai asked with faux seriousness.

“Who, me?” Ald asked playfully.

Malavai smiled then leaned forward and captured Ald’s lips. When he pulled back, Ald was blushing furiously.

“Already?” Ald asked quietly.

Malavai’s response was a deep chuckle.

Notes:

Spoiler
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

Tatile
01.26.2013 , 08:22 AM | #136
That really is a ferocious appetite. And what experience! Quinn hasn't had Cipher training, has he?

iamthehoyden
01.26.2013 , 10:31 AM | #137
Quote:
“As long as it doesn’t blow up anytime soon, that would work nicely....”
Ok, I totally snorted there. Totally, lol.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Jenovan
01.28.2013 , 01:38 PM | #138
Quote: Originally Posted by irishfino View Post
Totally read that in George Takei's voice. XD
As intended!! XD

As for this one, d'awww. Loved the little moment there about first times, it's a sweet sort of promise about the future, in less words.
Ebon Hawk * The Thirteenth Legion * RP/Social/Casual
Kjara | Avidior | Mizret | Ysmena
Forging Fortune * Aviditas

irishfino
01.28.2013 , 03:13 PM | #139
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
That really is a ferocious appetite. And what experience! Quinn hasn't had Cipher training, has he?
Ald and Quinn are in their honeymoon stage it seems... they're not even engaged yet! >.< Darn it guys!

As for Quinn, he is trained in infiltration. Maybe there's a little Cipher training in there. Plus, as a medic, he would know all the bed tricks.

Ladies.

Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Ok, I totally snorted there. Totally, lol.
Heeheee!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Jenovan View Post
As intended!! XD

As for this one, d'awww. Loved the little moment there about first times, it's a sweet sort of promise about the future, in less words.
Ald and Quinn will likely have a very long and happy life together. As long as I'm not evil.

Thanks for reading everyone!!

irishfino
01.28.2013 , 03:16 PM | #140
That’s a New One

Alderaan was rather nice. Temperate climate, Empire friendly in some areas, and this suite was downright palatial. Naturally, the first thing they examined in any form of detail was the bedroom. And the bed. Afterwards, they sat down at the table for tea, nibbles and conversation.

“I noticed your adoptive aunt is named Aldriana,” Malavai said conversationally. He poured himself a cup of tea and took a sip. Still a bit hot and a tad too sweet, but it would work.

“Yes,” Ald replied. He took a rather large bite of scone and grinned. Delicious and fruity and sweet. He was in heaven.

“Your name is Aldrdinar and your daughter is named Aldra. She mentioned someone named Aldria coming to heal me after that Jedi tried to quarter me. Is there some sort of reason for that?”

Ald choked on his bite of scone then grabbed his teacup and gulped it down. Oh, stars that was hot! After flailing about for a few moments, and trying to avoid the very amused gaze of Malavai, Ald cleared his throat.

“My master, Lord Inusitus, was rather attached to his sister, Aldriana. It’s where he got the idea for my name. Aldra is named after me, at least in part.” He paused and sipped his tea. “So is Aldria.”

Malavai spat out his tea. “When did you start having children!?”

Ald blushed. “It’s not what you think, I swear.”

“Please explain. In great detail.”

“Have you heard of Lord Abaron?”

“The fanatical Pureblood who wants to increase the Pureblood population and weed out those of non-Pureblood descent?”

“Yes, him. He sought out any Purebloods who could produce – ah – genetic material for – for breeding.”

“Ald…”

“It was good money!”

“He paid you!? That’s insane!”

“He really wants to increase the Pureblood population,” Ald said with a small sigh. “I was very young at the time, fresh from the jungles and not used to attention that wasn’t negative. And credits. A lot of credits per – ah – sample.”

“I can see the appeal, though I am a tad confused about the ages of your children,” Malavai said. He took a sip of tea. “Aldria looked near twenty. You are far too close in age for that to be possible.”

“Ah, that,” Ald said quietly. “I might be older than I originally thought. It was difficult determining my own age.”

“We could run a scan to check,” Malavai supplied helpfully.

“It’s not an issue, is it?”

“For curiosity’s sake.”

“Meaning you.”

“Yes, meaning me.”

Ald chuckled. “You’re adorable.”

Malavai sat up a little straighter. “I have no idea what you mean, my Lord,” he said stiffly.

“Well, get on with it then,” Ald sighed.

“I don’t have my scanner on me, my Lord. I’m quite naked at the moment.”

Ald laughed. “How could I have forgotten?”

Malavai grinned and shook his head. “I haven’t the slightest, my Lord.”

“We’ll run the scan later.”

“As you decree, my Lord.”

Notes:

Spoiler