Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Traya: Waiting in the Dark

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
Darth Traya: Waiting in the Dark

Aurbere
01.24.2013 , 05:15 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by MyDarkSunshine View Post
Oh, and thank you Aurbere for bringing my attention to it (in the K debates). ^^
Not a problem. I thought the fic deserved more attention than it was getting (More is always good). Such awesome writing should be largely known.
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial
01.24.2013 , 05:49 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Not a problem. I thought the fic deserved more attention than it was getting (More is always good). Such awesome writing should be largely known.
Agreed!
I was gonna post something about it there, although mine was gonna be more along the lines of get back to writing with a link XD
Well done on getting more people to recognise it aubere, writing like this deserves to be appreciated by as many people as possible <3
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Aurbere
01.24.2013 , 06:06 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Agreed!
I was gonna post something about it there, although mine was gonna be more along the lines of get back to writing with a link XD
Well done on getting more people to recognise it aubere, writing like this deserves to be appreciated by as many people as possible <3
Yes! Get back to writing Beni! We need more!
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
01.25.2013 , 02:53 PM | #44
The end begins...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XI
Spoiler

XII
Spoiler

XIII
Spoiler

Beniboybling
01.25.2013 , 02:55 PM | #45
Yay! Another reader! Thanks MyDarkSunshine - glad your enjoying it.

And sorry for the period of inactivity everyone, I've been busy of late. But I promise the final chapters this weekend!

Aurbere
01.25.2013 , 06:02 PM | #46
Looks like Traya may have bitten off more than she could chew.

This isn't looking good.

Selenial
01.27.2013 , 01:23 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Added the Final Chapter. Enjoy.
The perfect way to end it... You have my thanks, that was a great read
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Aurbere
01.27.2013 , 02:37 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
The perfect way to end it... You have my thanks, that was a great read
I agree. Great ending to a great story. I certainly hope that there is another story in the future.