Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rise of the Hutt Cartel: First Look Video

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Rise of the Hutt Cartel: First Look Video
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Beniboybling
01.25.2013 , 11:27 AM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post
Is that Jace Malcom at 0:56?
Yeah it must be. Looks to similar to be anyone else, and seems appropriate. The Chancellor's Guard look pretty cool in yellow and blue too.

Makes me wonder if the next video will look at the Empire side. I have a feeling Darth Marr will be the main 'quest giver' if you like, as the counterpart to Governor Saresh.

Vulcrist
01.25.2013 , 12:07 PM | #82
Expansion looks good, but Bioware is still using their lousy video software and I can only watch ten seconds at a time before it buffers for 30 seconds. This has been a problem was the get go. Probably will never be addressed. Bioware has a great game but crappy video on their site.

Beniboybling
01.25.2013 , 12:20 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by Vulcrist View Post
Expansion looks good, but Bioware is still using their lousy video software and I can only watch ten seconds at a time before it buffers for 30 seconds. This has been a problem was the get go. Probably will never be addressed. Bioware has a great game but crappy video on their site.
Same here, I advise you look it up on YouTube. Just click the link above the video and it will take you right too it. That one works fine.

But yeah, this issue does need to be addressed. But I'd rather they focused more on the game.

publicenemies
01.25.2013 , 03:59 PM | #84
Meh this looks "alright" i dont see any incentive to buy this even at 10 bucks. The pre order items are junk. I dont consider this an "expansion" this seems more like dlc/adventure pack then an expansion.

I hope your able to level without this b/c i cant see buyin this "content update" bieng sold as an xpac.

AbsolutGrndZero
01.25.2013 , 04:05 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Same here, I advise you look it up on YouTube. Just click the link above the video and it will take you right too it. That one works fine.

But yeah, this issue does need to be addressed. But I'd rather they focused more on the game.
Wow so it's not just me? Good. Although, they could really fix it AND the game, as unless they are not like most companies, the webmaster isn't a developer... As I've said before, getting mad at different areas of a company is like yelling at the guy in the mail-room because your assistant made your latte wrong.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

Beniboybling
01.25.2013 , 04:13 PM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by AbsolutGrndZero View Post
Wow so it's not just me? Good. Although, they could really fix it AND the game, as unless they are not like most companies, the webmaster isn't a developer... As I've said before, getting mad at different areas of a company is like yelling at the guy in the mail-room because your assistant made your latte wrong.
Yeah, I figured that would be the case... but whatever, YouTube works fine for me.

G-Seven
01.25.2013 , 06:03 PM | #87
That was incredibly lackluster compared to previous videos. How about investing some of those Free-to-Play profits in better expansion marketing?

Edit: I tried to give this thread 2 stars and it wouldn't let me. Well played, EA.
Warning: Game Experience May Change During Online Play

demonfrost
01.26.2013 , 10:56 AM | #88
I love that we saw little parts of the story and landscape of the new content coming with the expansion but i`d love to know if they`re thinking on making the pets evolve or attack with us in battle and being able to gear them too. I`d also love to know more about the details within the expansion because telling us the cap level is 55 and brand new planet doesn`t really cut the meaning of an expansion, plus i dont know much but i hope we won`t defeat the hutt cartel in the expansion that fast cuz its an expansion, it should be super long and hard. But overall, i can`t wait to test out the story and look at the planet. XD

Beniboybling
01.26.2013 , 11:00 AM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by demonfrost View Post
i`d love to know if they`re thinking on making the pets evolve or attack with us in battle and being able to gear them too.
This isn't pokemon.

KaoticEmbrace
01.26.2013 , 11:24 AM | #90
i am just coming back to SWTOR. gonna be cool to see what this "expansion" will hold, but i wasnt happy with the Cinematic. didnt show much of what will actually be happening. tho i know there will be alot more cinematics before it launches