Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-order Rise of the Hutt Cartel to receive exclusive new in-game items!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Pre-order Rise of the Hutt Cartel to receive exclusive new in-game items!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

RikHar
01.24.2013 , 04:56 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by mothear View Post
To me the extra freebies suggest that the pre-order didn't go as well as expected, especially as the holo-statue is fairly useful for altoholics. Here's a hint Bioware, provide information on the content over and above 5 levels and a planet and you might get more.

Excellent.

Darthdestructive
01.24.2013 , 07:02 PM | #52
I just pre-ordered and I'm wondering when do you receive the pre order bonus in game items do i receive them in like a day or when the rise of the hurt cartel is released?

Stenrik
01.24.2013 , 10:43 PM | #53
I like all 3. Thanks for throwing 'em in! (Though it does make me question how well the expansion is selling, since I would've expected them to be advertising the gifts up front, along with the early access. Maybe they just... weren't finished with them or something?

Serens
01.25.2013 , 03:23 AM | #54
Hmm.. looks like EAware didn't hit their internal quota for Jan 7th pre-orders and dragged out some in-waiting cartel items to sweeten the pot.
The Dreamweaver Legacy
R.I.P. Axial Park
And the light shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehended it not.

Goretzu
01.25.2013 , 04:43 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by mothear View Post
To me the extra freebies suggest that the pre-order didn't go as well as expected, especially as the holo-statue is fairly useful for altoholics. Here's a hint Bioware, provide information on the content over and above 5 levels and a planet and you might get more.
Yeah, it's not unexpected.

They market a content patch turned adventure pack as an "expansion" and then wonder why people don't rush to buy it.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

Babyduck
01.25.2013 , 05:20 AM | #56
The number of sales must be way off the numbers they had projected. So they have decided to try and sweeten the deal to draw in more suckers oops I mean customers. Rather than offering us facts about what will be included in the expac they offer us more crap. Titles.holo statues and mini pets are cool but these are the kind of things that should be included in in-game content. Not as a incentive to preorder a expac.
Member of Squadron 11-11-11

sandisrd
01.25.2013 , 07:00 AM | #57
Hi,

Looks great, I will be really pleased to get all this pre-order staff, I''m looking most forward to it!...

Thank you Lucas arts and Bioware!,
Best regards!.
Collector's edition owner
''Blindness of Democracy has grown her roots in every one of us, it's up to us individually to find it and eliminated it!'' - Darth Imperius

BernRod
01.25.2013 , 07:12 AM | #58
[The free gifts are nice so I can't complain, but nothing there that I won't care for after a few times of usage or after the first day. The 5 Day free pass means nothing to me as I can only play on the weekends. There should be better rewards for the committed player like me. I'm a subscriber and still only play on weekends. I should be a free to play player. Where is my reward for my commitment. Puff Puff give. I'm putting my money on the content, hope that goes well.]
"Yo ho ho Joe"

Augustus
01.25.2013 , 07:21 AM | #59
The "bonuses" are total crap. Holo trainer that will be useful for 5 times (if there are any new abilities at each level at all) on each character (if we will be braindead enough to do the same missions, the EXACTLY same missions on the same fraction several times).

A title, that's long and not even appealing?

A pet, when I am already at the pet limit, and last time when I tried to add a NEW pet to my collection, I got the "Already have that pet" message and the pet was nowhere to be found on my list of pets?

And I wonder if you EAware/Bugware going to pull the same stunt as at launch, that you gave us 5 days of early acces, but instead of which we got 2 weeks of stuck at loading screen bug?

Sadly I already pre-ordered the expansion, but I already regret it and suggest to anyone and everywhere not to do it.

When you change your attitude towards us, start doing the little things right, and not just rushing out content which is bugged and completely worthless for 2 months even after it's release, and tickets doesn't get ninja-closed without any notice or without a completely irrelevant copy paste answer from an indian guy or maybe if our tickets would get a reply at all, within 1-2 weeks.... maybe, MAYBE then we, the players could start changing our attitude toward YOU.

Zaxem
01.25.2013 , 07:23 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Augustus View Post
The "bonuses" are total crap. Holo trainer that will be useful for 5 times (if there are any new abilities at each level at all) on each character (if we will be braindead enough to do the same missions, the EXACTLY same missions on the same fraction several times).

A title, that's long and not even appealing?

A pet, when I am already at the pet limit, and last time when I tried to add a NEW pet to my collection, I got the "Already have that pet" message and the pet was nowhere to be found on my list of pets?

And I wonder if you EAware/Bugware going to pull the same stunt as at launch, that you gave us 5 days of early acces, but instead of which we got 2 weeks of stuck at loading screen bug?

Sadly I already pre-ordered the expansion, but I already regret it and suggest to anyone and everywhere not to do it.

When you change your attitude towards us, start doing the little things right, and not just rushing out content which is bugged and completely worthless for 2 months even after it's release, and tickets doesn't get ninja-closed without any notice or without a completely irrelevant copy paste answer from an indian guy or maybe if our tickets would get a reply at all, within 1-2 weeks.... maybe, MAYBE then we, the players could start changing our attitude toward YOU.
i don't have any regret at all for pre ordering anyways was only $10 and the free stuff is just a bonus didn't need it to make me pre order
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder