Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The Tank Shadow Hybrid spec.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
The Tank Shadow Hybrid spec.

DweezillKagemand's Avatar


DweezillKagemand
01.25.2013 , 06:35 AM | #1
Nerf it now.
Dweezill
Top Hatin' Player

LegendaryQuan's Avatar


LegendaryQuan
01.25.2013 , 06:50 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DweezillKagemand View Post
Nerf it now.
nerf everything then? pyro pts, rage mara, rage jugg, bubble sorcs, op heals, and now nerf sin tanks? *** man...

buff mercs/commandos and leave everything else alone.

DweezillKagemand's Avatar


DweezillKagemand
01.25.2013 , 06:56 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryQuan View Post
nerf everything then? pyro pts, rage mara, rage jugg, bubble sorcs, op heals, and now nerf sin tanks? *** man...

buff mercs/commandos and leave everything else alone.
I guess you play Assassin? Considering you have pretty much every tool in the game aside from a charge.
Dweezill
Top Hatin' Player

NamikazeNaruto's Avatar


NamikazeNaruto
01.25.2013 , 07:00 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DweezillKagemand View Post
Nerf it now.
You're going to have to elaborate a little more than that. What exactly do you think is overpowered about tank shadow, and what spec are you talking about? 23/1/17? 27/0/14? 31/0/10?

Halacs's Avatar


Halacs
01.25.2013 , 07:00 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DweezillKagemand View Post
Nerf it now.
What spec are you referring to? Not sure what you want changed.
Proper Dual spec please.
Free flying space combat
Cross server PVP, OP's, & FP's
Fix Ability Delay/misfire

SomeJagoff's Avatar


SomeJagoff
01.25.2013 , 07:04 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DweezillKagemand View Post
Nerf it now.
lol yes, they have too much armor/self heals, nerf them til they have 0 armor and no self heals, then it will be balanced.
Lightsabers, Force Choke, Force Lightning, Jedi Mind Tricks, what else could you want from an MMO? There may be other MMOs out there, but do they have Lightsabers?....Do They?

Once you're in the hole, what's a few more feet?

cycao's Avatar


cycao
01.25.2013 , 07:06 AM | #7
Here we go again...again.

DweezillKagemand's Avatar


DweezillKagemand
01.25.2013 , 07:09 AM | #8
23/1/17
Dweezill
Top Hatin' Player

DweezillKagemand's Avatar


DweezillKagemand
01.25.2013 , 07:09 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by SomeJagoff View Post
lol yes, they have too much armor/self heals, nerf them til they have 0 armor and no self heals, then it will be balanced.
I was refering to the fact that it does a lot more damage than the other 2 tank specs, without sacrificing much. Stop going to extremes, it helps nothing.
Dweezill
Top Hatin' Player

DweezillKagemand's Avatar


DweezillKagemand
01.25.2013 , 07:13 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
You're going to have to elaborate a little more than that. What exactly do you think is overpowered about tank shadow, and what spec are you talking about? 23/1/17? 27/0/14? 31/0/10?
23/1/17. As stated above, I think it does too much damage, especially for a tank and sacrifices very little, aside Harnessed Darkness. They still have amazing survivability. Would I would like to see changed is tying more into Lightning Charge, for example the 50% Thrash Critical bonus. I don't even want to talk about Duplicity. It should definitely be higher up in the Deception tree.
Dweezill
Top Hatin' Player