Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Best Star ship

FoolsErrand
01.11.2013 , 08:19 PM | #51
IA is by far my favorite, sleek and elegant.
Sith is probably my second favorite cool looking, functional, and i never get lost.
I haven't actually had a trooper, but the ship looks cool and relatively functional.
Jedi probably fourth, it's not bad looking, but I don't find it that functional, not to mention it took me about a month before I found T-7 hiding in the basement. (Don't judge me, it was early in my gaming experience)
Bounty hunter is bulky and functional, I don't have to worry about getting lost but I'm not crazy about it.
Smuggler is my least favorite ship. I'm always as far away from wherever i need to be as possible and i have to run all the way around.
Never give up! Never surrender!

OldVengeance
01.11.2013 , 10:06 PM | #52
I think the Trooper ship is my favorite ship from the Interior.

YeIIow
01.12.2013 , 04:43 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by NeutralHunter View Post
Well now I've played all the classes seen all the starships. I have to say the IA's have by far the best starship of all the classes. It would of been a great SI or JC starship.
i share the feeling, by far the best ship out there! i hope they include ship customization in the near future so i can make my SW ship look more alike the IA one.. JK and Trooper ships also look decent...
"Forged by Fire; Empowered by Passion"
o◙[//////////]ị:◙:ị{▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)

LostInReverie
01.12.2013 , 05:19 PM | #54
The only ship I haven't seen yet is the Bounty Hunter's. I've seen JK/JC, Trooper, Smuggler, IA and SW/SI. I like the Fury best so far (SW/SI). The Agent's ship, the Phantom I think it's called, comes in second.

As for my least favorites, I don't like the outward appearance of the Trooper's ship, but the inside is okay, and I don't like the inside of the Smuggler's, but the outside is cool. Haha.
THE CALLISTO LEGACY (JC)
Melusine - Shadow / Xephřr - Vanguard / Aedhan - Gunslinger / Parthalan - Guardian
Ilaria - Marauder / Arriston - Sniper / Cordula - Mercenary / Drus´lla - Sorcerer

Zardac_the_Great
01.15.2013 , 05:06 PM | #55
The only ship I like...at all is the Frieghter. I want a legacy option to choose which ship your character gets.

Easiest to find your way around: Defender.

Worst ship/Hardest to find your way around: Trooper's ship.

Agent's ship: meh

Sith Ship: Bleh.

AlexDougherty
01.24.2013 , 11:15 AM | #56
if judging by the outside the Agent's ship followed by the sith ship, then the smuggler ship, then the trooper ship and lastly the Jedi ship.

If judging by the interior as well, the Sith Ship, then the Agents' ship, the Smuggler ship, the Jedi ship, and Finally the Trooper ship.

If Judging by how they fare in combat, because I have noticed a difference, the Sith Ship then the Agent's/Trooper's ship, the smuggler's ship, and finally the Jedi ship.

I haven't done the Bounty Hunter yet, so can't really judge it.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

FumBum
01.26.2013 , 07:00 AM | #57
You got the class ships, and I got the millenium falcon!
Hello my friends! | My Server: The Harbringer
Where I live?: Dromund Kaas |When I joined the forums: 2010(Veteran)
When I played for da first time: 2011 November, if u mean release then 21st December 2011.

Rabenschwinge
01.26.2013 , 08:03 AM | #58
I just love the Imperial Agent ship. Looks a bit like a Naboo Ship. Sly and smooth and fast... I just love it.

Personally I would have preferred if the interiour was a bit larger - with enough room for all the people to actually live there for a couple of days whenever they have to. In many cases for soemthing that has to be compact I find the interior design excessively wastefu, especially the Jedi ship. A giant central room that spreads over several decks and no other purpose than reaching other rooms seems unreasonable on such a ship.
The designers who created it should be condemned to watch "Das Boot" three times in full length. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Das_Boot

There is no ship that admire as much as the design of the Normandys from Mass Effect. Of course the ships are much smaller and tied to the Star Wars theme so it's not a fair comparison.
Ah, yes. "Reapers."

TalonVII
01.26.2013 , 09:35 AM | #59
Well i've answered before but i'll answer again.

My fav, Smuggler hands down. Just that kind of guy. Second by the IA ship and then the Fury. Interesting looking ships. The jedi ship is ok, but lack of sleeping quarters has me scratching my head.

Ugliest and worst IMO is the BH ship. Thing is just god awful and hideous. Tried to make an Old republic Slave 1 and failed miserably.

Next on horribleness is the trooper ship. the outside is just plain stupid. A B-wing fighter turned on it's side. The inside is functional and the only reason it is slightly better than the BH ship.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight

DarthGile
01.28.2013 , 08:21 AM | #60
Although I do give props to the look and interior of the IA ship, my heart is sold with the Sith Fury (Interceptor). It's not too big, and not too small. It's also a type of model that looks like it could be a terror during a space battle, which it is. However, as a Light Sith, I would prefer to (one day) be able to adjust the lighting of the rooms. Everythings all ... red.. and stuff.