Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Sage boring?

Kovaos
01.23.2013 , 11:20 PM | #11
Fun until you get smashed repeatedly.
"my friend said he got a pack of level 50 armor and all i got was level 47 pants."

Cleet_Xia
01.30.2013 , 06:29 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by piSith View Post
How fun can it be? I barely see them use any other skills besides throwing rocks and using the same skill over and over and over again. This can't be what the Sage is built for.
Kind of answering your own question there boss.

Many players make sage boring to play. Each of the pure specs can be reduced to 4 abities. You can make good parses using nothing else.

Truth be told, most specs for all of the ACs can be reduced to just a small handful of abilities. But that is never going to make the most of any AC or spec, and it's not playing well.
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~

MusicRider
01.31.2013 , 07:29 AM | #13
I find sage the most interesting out of all my toons. There are so many builds with different strenghs and weaknesses. Heck you can even swap roles completely between dps and heals. The rotations are hardly four. Every duel is a challenge for a sage. The situations change so much and having good situational awareness is vital for a sage. In a nutshell if I want to relax I play my sent/mara, if I want to get challenged I play my sage.