Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server list is unavailable

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

P-Chan
01.23.2013 , 05:07 PM | #31
I have tried all the other steps, and I am directly connected to the modem, and Im not using a Proxy or anything?

Veiled_Ronin
01.23.2013 , 05:23 PM | #32
Still no servers when connected to the modem with ethernet cable.

Veiled_Ronin
01.23.2013 , 05:45 PM | #33
Ok I don't know why, but removing Norton entirely allowed me to connect. I had disabled and removed its accesses, but using the Norton Removal tool allowed me access to the game. Testing wireless access now.

Veiled_Ronin
01.23.2013 , 05:51 PM | #34
I have wireless access as well. Thank you for all the help Bronholz. It seems my actual issues was far less complicated and less deserving than we thought. And now I've gained a lot of knowledge and troubleshooting info. Thank you again Bronholz.

P-Chan
01.23.2013 , 05:52 PM | #35
My Norton is Up and Active, please dont tell me you expect me to remove my Anti-Virus Software to play...

Bronholz
01.23.2013 , 05:54 PM | #36 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Brilliant! I'm glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue.

It was rather perplexing all right. If you require further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Thanks for all your patience.

==
P-Chan,

Also just to confirm you still weren't seeing the servers in a clean boot either?

Thanks.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

P-Chan
01.23.2013 , 05:57 PM | #37
Correct, cant see it even with a clean boot

OwenBrooks
01.23.2013 , 05:58 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by P-Chan View Post
My Norton is Up and Active, please dont tell me you expect me to remove my Anti-Virus Software to play...
Norton may be doing similar to ESET, with ESET packet filtering needed to be turned off, what norton is doing I am uncertain but it will likely be similar, hence turning off didnt work but uninstalling does as ESET was the same until packet filtering was disabled.

P-Chan
01.23.2013 , 06:00 PM | #39
I reset my Norton Firewall and it allows me to get into the game, I forgot Norton had its own firewalls separate from Windows, thank you