Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What the hell just happened - lost 3 hours of progress

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
What the hell just happened - lost 3 hours of progress

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

vaktirio
01.23.2013 , 02:06 AM | #61
Had the same problem too. All the things i put on GTN ( 2 black hole implants i crafted and 3x advanced accuracy augment 22) are now gone. Those were 1.5-2 mil worth of mats and 2 hours of my life. This is just retarded. Do something about it and stop pretending we dont exist. We dont need galactic reputation and crap like that. What we need is a working game.

Sulwyn
01.23.2013 , 03:30 AM | #62
Check out our newest “Meet the Developers” blog Senior Systems Designer Rob Hinkle! pfffft, should be changed to >>>>> "Beat the developers" after what happened last night

JymmyMorison
01.23.2013 , 03:36 AM | #63
ok as far as i agree that this is intolerable, but lets be fair here its atleast the 4th time that this has happened so its nothing new but it obviosly is a hard bug to fix since they still cant fix it, give them a bit more time but an official response would be nice

Beesodd
01.23.2013 , 03:40 AM | #64 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi all,

Sorry that I don't have a definite answer for you yet, but we are still investigating and will provide an update as soon as possible.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

dctrude
01.23.2013 , 03:53 AM | #65
Get back to us that's a joke.
Said it before and ill say it again customer service for this game is absolutely terrible.
3 Hour roll back sounds like u have no idea how to run servers or fix issues just take the easy route and screw the paying customers???
"Life is folly"

Arisonuk
01.23.2013 , 04:00 AM | #66
Its pretty obvious from all the posts that there are a lot of angry people and all the devs can say is we'll get back to you. Me and my wife too lost 3 hours of gameplay last night was level 24 sat on Republic Space station when the server kicked us back to character screen and we were shoved back to level 22 sat on Taris at the start of the entire Bonus series we had finished and had started a quest or 2 or Nar Shadaa before login off for the night.

Its riddiculous I had put a ticket in straight away and over 12 hours later still havent had a reply ingame to it.

I would suggest a big explanation of what has happened and how you intend to resolve this for everyone as I dont wanna go start the entire bonus series again later on when maintanence has finished only to be rolled back or forward yet again.

Please state what u intend to do wether u intend to just leave people in the lurch or try to fix this as a lot wont be able to play till its resolved.

Kallie
01.23.2013 , 04:54 AM | #67
It is quite possible that it was an actual issue with the server as over the past couple days some people when I was on were complaining about lag spikes. I was having lag spikes also. It is possible that data got corrupted forcing the rollback to happen.

ErisDara
01.23.2013 , 09:53 AM | #68
Had the same problem, whole interface was not complete either, even better...

When i was like, oh well ill do it all again, i tried to do a quest again, and it said i was not a subscriber! Something i am for atleast more then a month, that was the point that i was like....seriously -shuts down game-

I hope this problem can be resolved, 2/3 hours of gameplay gone, storyline gone, Daily/FP gone, and we sub for this.

mmacommando
01.23.2013 , 10:22 AM | #69
same happened here, just finished the last part of alderan an did my jedi story missions, got awesome gear an good level progress, log out an im back in alderan again

darkdoctor
01.23.2013 , 10:43 AM | #70
Hi Everyone:
Samething happen to me, lost 3 hours of gameplay and lost 1 1/2 lvls, orange chest gear, credits. When I log back in I notice why is my character back at Personal Challenge heroic and my character lvl is down when I just did 3 hour ago . Hope this get fix
Proud Collector's Edition Owner
Main Sith Character - Imperial Agent
Main Republic Character - Smuggler
Cant Wait to play