Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Adventures of the Gunslinging Granny!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
The Adventures of the Gunslinging Granny!

Moormur
01.22.2013 , 10:47 PM | #1
Across the Expanded Universe, a Star Wars Book Review Blog, is pleased to announce a new feature:

The Advantures of Gunslinging Granny. What happens when a 76-year-old decides to leave everything behind to pursue her dream of becoming a world-famous smuggler?

Read the first entry at www.eureview.wordpress.com.

Here's an excerpt:

Well, hello there young fellar! My name is Dosi and Iím 76 years young. My husband, Papa Banting, and I spent many happy years on Parsons VI over in the Hood Sector, living in our cabin on the water. Well, he up and died a few years ago and I figured, what the heck? With Papa gone, whatís keepiní me here? So rather than go to the Home my ungrateful son picked out for me, I decided to become a starship captain. I looked around and got myself a little ship and took to the stars to start off my next stage of life!

This is me! Dosi, the Gunslinging Granny.

Now I donít consider myself political, but you canít read the morniní holo without knowing a thing or two about his cold war weíve got goiní with the Sith. I got myself a paying gig running guns for the Republic to Ord Mantell, where there has been some trouble with some oí the locals.
-----
Read the rest at eureview.wordpress.com, and while you're there check out our growing selection of Star Wars book reviews.
Everything is impossible until it isn't.