Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EC : 16M-NiM (world ranking)

Krewel
01.18.2013 , 07:20 PM | #331
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
Yeah I did some hardcore recruiting for last few months but unfortunately it seems the quality of the players has gone way downhill and have been unable to find folks that are a good fit with the guild and who are skilled enough. Might get a couple back for the expac but we'll see. A lot of the raiders already burned out on this game though because they don't consider a new mode of an old operation as progression content. I can't exactly fault them for it because I myself get bored running the same operation since april even if it is in a different mode.
Until you've seen Empire on TOFN you have no idea what "downhill" encapsulates. Constant seeking of new recruits in the last few months has only resulted in all two players writing applications that make you wonder if they passed primary school at all. Even the Rep side seems to be more or less derp except for FF. I think that at this point it is safe for me to say that the average player of SWTOR is older than in WoW, but far more immature and "raid illiterate". I would say the damage has become irreversible. But you're right, of course, can't really blame those who have left - if we're still doing EC NiM in April, it will be one year since its launch, and that thought alone causes shivers in my spine as the nightmare of Icecrown Citadel for 12 months will come back to haunt me ... *shivers uncontrollably. I wish I had your optimism in the expansion bringing new raiders in or bringing back the former ones, but I've personally seen people leave right before the launch TFB HM and EC NiM, because in this twisted MMO that seems to be the pattern.

fournicator
01.19.2013 , 12:11 AM | #332
I hold thanked this a little bit chauvinistic ranking, which has all simply give the fury has a whole guild and the desire(envy) of prove and of change this ranking. Thank you for this injustice which goes give us the ardour, a new ace was born.

Ansalem
01.19.2013 , 01:46 AM | #333
heh yeah krewel...I been in swtor for a while now did the beta survived the mass quitting on the original servers...I remember logging on Port Nowhere one day and being the only person on fleet...The game still has potential, but people are still waiting for bioware to unlock it! I can't handle doing the same operation for a year or more...I don't care if you consider a different mode of the op progression its still the same to me. I would rather have actual new content to progress through rather than a different mode of the same fights. Dying of boredom, but too stubborn to fade away.

battosei
01.19.2013 , 03:06 AM | #334
Quote: Originally Posted by Shandellon View Post
Oh my, so much whining, so much "we tried so hard", just because you are not number one in ranking, to which all other 3 guilds pay very little or no attention. I feel for you

For me this discussion is closed and stupid like your answer.
personnaly i play principaly for the pleasure after the challenge.

deceptweb
01.22.2013 , 09:14 PM | #335
Severity Gaming Downs 16 Man Kephess Nightmare

http://wiggio.com/yui/folder/stream_...dijNYbsrBVMRQ=
Thinmints - GM of Severity Gaming
16M NiM TFB and SV World First
Twitch Account

OriginalTomoka
01.22.2013 , 09:52 PM | #336
Here's another photo of the kill shot, because I noticed our previous postings on the photos highlighted Karagga on NiM instead of Kephess

EDIT: It was fixed I suppose

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/...pse51867ad.jpg

AshlaBoga
01.22.2013 , 10:26 PM | #337
Looks like the OP has stopped updating his list
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Grimsblood
01.23.2013 , 10:28 AM | #338
For those that may be interested, here is Severity Gaming's kill vid of Kephess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Oy8n...ature=youtu.be

Nibbon
01.23.2013 , 11:29 AM | #339
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Looks like the OP has stopped updating his list
His system is kept updated on my sheet, here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...yeW1fQ3c#gid=7

updated severity

tahoeWolverine
01.23.2013 , 01:06 PM | #340
Grats <Severity Gaming>, it's good to have several guilds on Pot5 still doing 16m.
DrGordon - Chosen - Prophecy of the Five