Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

ToFN DPS Leaderboard

Xelereth
01.22.2013 , 05:59 PM | #311
Its quite cute to see you write about how good you think you are... You may do good dummy parsers but when you get into a raid.. oh god.

Edit: was a reply to tman
Zaer - Varzek - Zelereth - Laelani - Davassi
Xelereth - Vharzek - Laeoni

Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Xelereth
01.22.2013 , 06:01 PM | #312
Quote: Originally Posted by Assillius View Post
This leader board is totally ****ed up. for example top dps for ec nim kephess is mercenary with 2314 dps! and his fight was only 35 seconds!!!! how can u rely on such a ****** statistics and make comparisons to others.
Anyone with common sense about raids will know what to look for, of course people wont give credit to that guy..

Tomb of Freedon Nadd

tman_ac
01.22.2013 , 06:07 PM | #313
Quote: Originally Posted by Xelereth View Post
Its quite cute to see you write about how good you think you are... You may do good dummy parsers but when you get into a raid.. oh god.

Edit: was a reply to tman
Did I ever say somewhere here "Tman is the best of the best"? No! I only posted a dps test from a trainings dummy. And I thought that's what this thread is about, isn't it?

You are acting like you are the godfather of sentinels, as everyone can read between the lines of your previous post. I do not tell you guys how to raid and if you think I am bulls.hit in raids, well, then I have to live with it. But in the end it doesn't harm me because in my raid team everyone's satisfied with my performance. I am not playing for u or any other stranger on this forum, I do it for the fun and my raid team.

So in the end I really don't get what you are jelling about. Get over it - whatever it may be.
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck
Dragonslayer The Eternal Warrior Gate Crasher Conquerer of the Dread Fortress

Shandellon
01.22.2013 , 06:10 PM | #314
I'd llike if you answere4d my question, just on previous page

On side, when i was doing mine 2258, I bought plenty of adrenals, went on dummy, then scored this on first try gues with those 50 attempts you meantion I could go over 2300, as as I said, I was not that much lucky on crits in this run. But I just dont feel like it, untill there is any new gear
Cyntia - Sage Healer Hp - Gunsliger Dps
<Not Good Enough>/<FriendlyFire> @ ToFN

tman_ac
01.22.2013 , 06:15 PM | #315
Sorry, haven't seen that post cause I was already one page further.

What do you mean with "Merciless Slash minimum hits does not include secondary weapon hits"? Edit: Just tested it, the dmg from off-hand comes always like 2 seconds later.

But yeh, it all depends on crits. Good luck with crits = your dps raises a lot. I was so obsessed to do more dps that I made that many tests. But as I said before, never reached that number again. 2150-2200 is already a good value for a sentinel in watchman.
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck

Xelereth
01.22.2013 , 06:52 PM | #316
Quote: Originally Posted by tman_ac View Post
Did I ever say somewhere here "Tman is the best of the best"? No! I only posted a dps test from a trainings dummy. And I thought that's what this thread is about, isn't it?
Thats kinda where im getting at, all this thread gives is a false judgement most of the times...

Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Shandellon
01.22.2013 , 06:57 PM | #317
Quote: Originally Posted by tman_ac View Post
Sorry, haven't seen that post cause I was already one page further.

What do you mean with "Merciless Slash minimum hits does not include secondary weapon hits"? Edit: Just tested it, the dmg from off-hand comes always like 2 seconds later.
I mean, in "Damage Dealt" tab, there is table saying average, min and max hits of all abilities. Your Merciless Slash max is over 5k, while min is over 4k, while it should be like 300 caused by secondary weapon. Thats how it works for my SpeedShot for example

I'm just saying probably something bugged in a parser, cause i can see those low hits from offhand is log

Shandellon
01.22.2013 , 07:02 PM | #318
Xelereth, you cant expect people to be hitting same numbers in raids. Simple reason - if I ever try to do this, I will always pull agro of tanks.

If I pull agro of T&Z, he will run to me, other one will jump, we get Fearfull = wipe
If I pull agro of F&S, he will turn on me, shot 3 ppl for 70% hp
If I pull agro of Writhing Horror, adds will spawn in wrong time
etc etc

So in actuall raids, top dpses have to hold damage. Thats what important to whole raid - kill comes first, and making fight easy for other raid members comes before personal stats

tman_ac
01.22.2013 , 07:07 PM | #319
Quote: Originally Posted by Shandellon View Post
I mean, in "Damage Dealt" tab, there is table saying average, min and max hits of all abilities. Your Merciless Slash max is over 5k, while min is over 4k, while it should be like 300 caused by secondary weapon. Thats how it works for my SpeedShot for example

I'm just saying probably something bugged in a parser, cause i can see those low hits from offhand is log
Yeh, that's actually bugged or idk where it gets the number. Cause my Merciless slash minimum should be somewhere at around 2.4-2.8k or if you take Off-hand strikes as well even lower.

If all my merciless slashs would have hitted for minimum 4861 as mentioned there my dps would have been 3k or more.
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck

Gyronamics
01.23.2013 , 12:05 PM | #320
Hotwired @ Not Good Enough @ ToFN