Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What the hell just happened - lost 3 hours of progress

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
What the hell just happened - lost 3 hours of progress

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Quintessent
01.22.2013 , 05:57 PM | #21
I think this needs an official response...

NOW no, messing around, i've just have 1 mate quit a minute ago because of how much we have lost.

Say something about how you are going to make this right....

Codle
01.22.2013 , 05:57 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by rouge_five View Post
Farewell Colomi Bracers, it's been an honour serving with you.
Know that feel
The Red Eclipse - Khaar Legacy
'Face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot.'

R.I.P. OPOD

Luxidenstore
01.22.2013 , 05:58 PM | #23
Oh well, at least they "Apologize for inconvenience"

See you all the next time TRE crashes. I'll bet on within a few weeks.

Eidalon
01.22.2013 , 06:00 PM | #24
~3h gone. Black hole Weekly, half Section X, Some wins in WZ weekly and more then 100k and loot. That made my day

Rerakoth
01.22.2013 , 06:02 PM | #25
I am not one for usually complaining but I am going to be honest. 3 hours might be nothing to some people but it is for me. My free time is little and managed to get a good 3 hours on here tonight and now I have lost everything I did and I am back where I started? I really hope something is sorted out because this really sucks.

Cthugha
01.22.2013 , 06:03 PM | #26
Well, we were doing TFB HM 16 and I lost my Dread Guard pants I got from Kephess, plus BH comm's for 3 bosses, and the TFB weekly mission rewards

Vanelon
01.22.2013 , 06:05 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Rerakoth View Post
I am not one for usually complaining but I am going to be honest. 3 hours might be nothing to some people but it is for me. My free time is little and managed to get a good 3 hours on here tonight and now I have lost everything I did and I am back where I started? I really hope something is sorted out because this really sucks.
true its the same for me working all day and if i am lucky i can play for 3 hours a day.And now we have lost 3 Hours of progress meaning that i wasted 3 hours for nothing
The Swtor is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to.

TheKingsVillian
01.22.2013 , 06:07 PM | #28
Nice to know i now give away stuff on the gtn to thin air......................................
This is beyond a joke that you pay for stuff with real life CASH and puff its gone because you say so, how is this fair.
HOW?

kmufc
01.22.2013 , 06:07 PM | #29
How ignorant, all BW have said is the server is now fixed to login, no mention at all on the Dev Tracker about the rollback !!!!

Fouldz
01.22.2013 , 06:11 PM | #30
I Know a hole bunch of weeklies done and endgame gear achived. To now just of had 3 hours wasted.