Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character transfer not working?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Character transfer not working?

DSpectre
01.21.2013 , 03:01 AM | #1
Is something wrong with the character transfer? Ive tried transferring a couple months ago, forgot about it, now i really want to transfer and it constantly says its unavailable and i cant find out why.

Anyone know?
"Who I am is not important, my message is."
―Revan

Nucairion
01.21.2013 , 03:07 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DSpectre View Post
Is something wrong with the character transfer? Ive tried transferring a couple months ago, forgot about it, now i really want to transfer and it constantly says its unavailable and i cant find out why.

Anyone know?
character transfers are no longer availible the option you see was only for the set transfers a few months back. there are currently no paid server transfers nor is there a date for when there coming
Voyseiri - 50 vanguard, Zi'Kino - 50 sentinal, Nosrionel - 50 gunslinger, Libieso - 50 shadow, Llorak - 50 powertech, Mibanax 50 - Sorc, Reiqui - 50 Juggernaut and a few lowbies

Stebbinn
01.21.2013 , 03:28 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Nucairion View Post
character transfers are no longer availible the option you see was only for the set transfers a few months back. there are currently no paid server transfers nor is there a date for when there coming
It's true, you can not transfer now. I'm not sure the customer service can help you but it's worth the try to contact them.